The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GTA San Andreas

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Who here has played it? I have! I'm borrowing it from my neighbor.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ah, it is my favorite in The Grand Theft Auto series. I don't like Grand Theft Auto 4's Storyline much. Anyway I've only beaten the game 7 and a half times, and when i got it, it was the largest scaled game i had ever seen, and i loved it. Plus, the Gang Warfare made me love it even more. I don't Gangs and such, but the Grove gang in San Andreas and the gang-related storyline was awesome. I'll never stop playing it.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah but it sucks that when you go over to Las Venturas before you unlock it you get a 4 star wanted level and get a 3 star wanted level when you go back to Los Santos

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Love the game for it's wanton destruction factor, but not a big fan of the story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: jedi472,Aug 20 2008 on  09:04 PM
Love the game for it's wanton destruction factor, but not a big fan of the story.
Yeah it's fun just driving around town in the Rino :lol:  B) .

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Awsome game!
My friend and I use to get max stars, then jump onto a Sanchez and drive up on top of the Mountain!  :lol:  Man, that's hard!  :lol
Police are such bad drivers...  :P:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I liked GTA 4 better.  I couldn't get use to San Andreas's controls and different gameplay.  Plus, I hate that the cars blow up if you flip them.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Aug 28 2008 on  06:01 PM
I liked GTA 4 better.  I couldn't get use to San Andreas's controls and different gameplay.  Plus, I hate that the cars blow up if you flip them.
From what I've heard of GTA 4 I don't plan to play it.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
From what I've heard of GTA 4 I don't plan to play it.
Why not?  It has the same stuff init as the other games.  Besides, I think the gameplay and story are better that the other GTA games I've played.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For one no fixed-wing aircraft. Also they took away the fun by not having the FBI and the army come after you and why did they have to take the Rino?  :(  :(

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
kinda longwinded, because when sweet gets in jail,there isn't a good storyline anymore,

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah the game is really anwsome,me and a friend of mine, we would put max starts, get an Hydra, and off we go, we would fly up for max as possible, then we would jump from the HYdra, and we opened the parachutes, and when we landed, we would get a sanchez too, and off we go again, really cool the game, and the Jet pack is really cool to.(Hydra is a jet)

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I did play GTA SA many, many times, even though I actually finished the storyline only once. I did get at least to San Fierro nearly always, on PC I had problems at the abandoned airport, where I was supposed to learn to fly, I did surpass that mission only once or twice (on PS2, It was not difficult for me). Missions, that I also hated, were end of the line, freefall (just PC).