The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Joined for some RPing

yeswonderful

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Heyo folks. I was just recruited by my old friend, Pterano, to do some writing in the RP section of the site. I was active on the Redwall-based roleplaying site, the Vulpine Imperium for over ten years, just ending my time as an administrator for the site this past winter, as real life concerns and responsibilities drew me away from my ability to keep up with the necessary workload as an admin. However, as things are beginning to calm down in my life, I'm finding that I'm itching for a new setting and a new group of players to write with. Thankfully, I was provided with the opportunity to try my hand here. I look forward to chatting and writing with folks in this community that has been given glowing reviews for its supportive and friendly environment. See y'all around!

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome, welcome, and I'm glad you joined! :DD I'm sure you'll like the RP I've got running and this community as well. They are awesome and exceptionally friendly and supportive. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF!

There are numerous RPs here that you may find to your liking. If not, feel free to create your own!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey and welcome! I don't do RPs myself, but perhaps we meet on other parts of the board! :)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey yeswonderful, welcome to the GOF! The RP section's awesome here, hopefully see you around in one of them - and if Pterano recruited you, I have a feeling I will  :)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hi! Look forward to RPing with you! As someone currently in Pterano's RP, I have a feeling that'll be happening soon :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome yeswonderful :)
I'm not around much in the RPG section either, but perhaps other parts of the board will also catch your interest. In any case it is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hm, Pterano brought in a veteran of his RP regiment. :smile Welcome and have a great time!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to see a new member.  If you like rping there are some in the rp section that you may have an interest in, & or maybe later once you feel comfortable you can try one of your own.  

There are also non rp sections with threads you may find an interest in too.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
wellcome to the forum. always nice to get a new member, and to get one that likes to rp, well thats just an extra bonus. welcome aboard.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang! :wave
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :wave

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

yeswonderful

• Ruby
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
So yeah dude, jump into Racing the Storm whenever you're ready. Discussion thread is here, and the story is going through a transition right now so it's the perfect time for a new character (or more!) to join the plot.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

I am the Great IB

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Welcome to the board I'm a rper too just been too scared to do any here. Hope you have fun here xD

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I wonder why are you scared, you should really not to because, otherwise, you will losr your chance to participate in interesting stories...  Itell you that because that was the error I made when I joined.

I am the Great IB

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I don't like joining rps when they have over 10 pages so I'm waiting for something new that catches my interest.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And that's fine :DD . I hope you'll get to see new rpgs starting soon.