The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Good News

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Finally my job search is over, i got a summer job at my school doing janitor stuff or menial labor, which is ok because i like to work outside and move stuff around, and the hours are basicly the same as my school hours, which means no friday work. :p  :lol but its a summer job which is ok because i still need to finish out my jr and sr years yet.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It is awesome that you were able to get a job. I hope things will go good for you, and the work hours not turning into an eternity :smile .
 Keep it up!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrads.  I hope it does well for you and it may well help you in ways you are not aware yet.  Good luck.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Sounds cool...I did that kind of stuff for six years all through college, so if you can keep your foot in the door, its a good thing. ;)  Enjoy the extra cash.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, if thats what you want to do, may you have the best of luck.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Great news for you indeed!  I also got a summer job, although I have yet to determine my exact assignment... Still, I hope it works out well for you! :)

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
so do i, i have a reputation for being a good worker so i think i can keep my foot in the door, well hopefully. I accually want to become a zoologist or herpitologist, i just seem to work better with animals than people sometimes. thx for the praise and support everyone.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Congrats!
I've been looking for a job too, its not easy in this recession.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've been having nothing but trouble finding work, as well.  I won't take over your topic to rant, though.  I'm almost kinda jealous. :p  :angel

Have a great summer with the extra money! :D