The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Biter Islands rp

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Here's the discussion thread for those who want to join.

Also, here's the general plotline GVG and I had thought of, for reference:

Longtail is chased out of the Great Valley after being framed for (or actually being guilty of, your choice lol) killing one of the leafeaters. Out in the Mysterious Beyond, he meets up with Dil's family. There are just some of many sharpteeth headed to the "Biter Islands"

Basically, Chomper's island is one of 5 islands that bigger dinosaurs can walk between because of a shallow reef, and there's plenty of prey on all 5, so certain sharpteeth who are in the know are moving to this carnivore's paradise, Dil, Ichy, Redclaw, Screech, and Thud included.

Deciding to join the belly dragger/sharpbeak family, Longtail must get used to life on the Biter Islands, while trying to find out the identity of the dino who framed him....

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can see some going there, even if only temporarily, to let the prey numbers increase in the areas they normally live in, or to live there periodically.  

It could also be that travel is easiest at low tide maybe, between the mainland & Chomper's island, if the 5th movie happened.  We didn't see all of the island, just a few spots so I can see how travel between the others could be easy to do.