The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Behind the scenes

Myrkin · 89 · 11112

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I am fine. I mean, how couldn¥t I during such a wonderful day. I have some fish left from my breakfast. Want some? he asked with a firm smile and pointed towards the fishes.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me see Spike eating breakfast.  What you folks wanna do when you done?" Petrie asked.

"I am not sure.  I have not thought about it yet.  Have any of you?" Diver said, looking at Petrie, Ducky, & Spike.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Maybe we could..." Ducky started, but she stopped as Ruby came to them.

"Hello my friends, my friends hello." Ruby said, carrying some sweet bubbles she had found earlier this morning.

"Hi Ruby." Ducky answered with smile.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver nodded as did Petrie.

"You look happy today." Diver said to Ruby.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Do I? I think I always look happy, if I dont look sad." Ruby answered "Sweet bubble?" she offered a grape she was holding.

"No, thank you. I have to finish this treestar. Mom says: meal first, then dessert." Ducky refused politely.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"ooh, sweet bubbles.  Those are very tasty & sweet." Diver said.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby handed over sweet bubbles to Diver and at the same time she ate a few. In the meantime Ducky finished eating her treestar and she spoke:

"Maybe we could go find Littlefoot, Chomper and Cera. Then we could think about something else we could do. Yep, yep, yep."

"Chomper might be a bit busy with his folks right now, but I guess it won't hurt to ask if he wants to join us." Ruby responded.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks." Diver said as she took a few sweet bubbles and started to eat one.

"It no hurt to go and see what others up to." Petrie said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
After reigning in his thoughts Longtail answered Ecco and quite literally dove into the fish he'd pointed to picking one out and proceeding to eat it rather quickly. "Ahhh...nothing like fish to start the day!" he said with a bright smile.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, that¥s indeed right. And a little swim. Or in your case a fly, Ecco said and chuckled.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
In the meantime, outside of the "Great Valley Dome" a grey car arrived at car park by the main entrance and one man got off a vehicle. He was late middle-aged man, but he still looked very energetic. He was rather tall, bearded with brown hair. He was holding a laptop bag in his left hand. He looked around as he was making sure he was in the right place. Then he walked towards the entrance, by which three guardsmen stood.

"Your identification, sir." one of them demanded with a tone that killed the pleasantry effect provided by word 'sir'. The bearded man just rose a brow at that and he said:

"I am Adam Springfield. A new director." Guard looked at him with an incredulous expression.

"Do you have any document to prove that?" he asked. Adam rolled his eyes and started searching through his pockets. After a few moments of this guard began to show a sings of annoyance, while the others looked rather bored. Adam then looked up and smiled apologetically.

"I am afraid I had to leave it in other pants." he said.

"Then I can't let you enter this facility." security guard said with some evil satisfaction.

"Even if I am a new director?"

"You can as well be a god damn President. Without a proper documents, there is only one way for you to..." he stopped as he heard a voice coming from his walkie talkie:

"Guard's post at main entrance. Reply." Security guard put walkie talkie against his mouth.

"This is a guard's post. Over."

"His identity is confirmed. Let him come in. Over." Adam then noticed that above the entrance was hanging one security camera, which now was pointed at him.

"Roger that." guard said with a disappointment, as he had hoped that he will get the occasion to kick somebody off. He really needed something to break the boring monotone watch duty.

"You can enter, sir." he said to Adam.

"Yeah? I think I will." Springfield said, but before he stepped into the facility he waved to security camera in an mocking expression of gratitude...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Once others here done eating.  To messy to go see what others up to while eating." Petrie said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail finished his third fish and smiled.
"That was tasty. Thanks again Ecco, but I wonder where the others are? Its still early, but they would've met us by now." he said aloud.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You¥re always welcome mate. Yeah, I wonder too. I didn¥t see any this morning. But maybe you could from up in the sky. You¥d have a better view from up there. I could search on the ground.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Adam walked through sgort corridor and entered a hall, with a small fountain in middle of it. He noticed, that there were a figures of dinosaurs from 'gang of five' (as fans were calling them) standing at fountain. The poster was hanging above them, with this sentence written on it: 'If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die.'

"How sweet." Springfield said with a hint of mockery in his voice. Then he heard a sounds of steps coming from behind a fountain. After a moment he could see a man, evidently younger than him, coming towards him. Adam had a feeling that this was his one-man's welcome committee...

"Welcome to our LBT studio, Mr. Springfield. My name is Henry Greene and I work here as director's assistant and also as... Well... You could say I am a local psychologist here." the man said with a slight smile, holding out his hand. Adam shook it with his own.

"A psychologist?" Adam asked "Let me guess. Our beloved producer thought that I might need another shrink, as I am going to work with animate creatures? Tell him, that one is enough and he doesn't need to worry about me causing another 'accident'." Other man looked at Adam with confusion.

"I don't know what your are talking about, sir. I am here to take care of dinosaurs and not humans." he said "And no one has told me anything about any accident."

"Really? Perhaps he has more trust in me after all... Or you are not enough important here to know about this stuff." Adam stated, glancing at Greene "Nevermind. Firstly, I want to meet our 'stars' and after that I wish to talk with crew members."

"We don't have so many crew members here, sir. After the flop of previous movie, we had to dismiss most of employees. Now we have only a few people, necessary to shoot episodes of series." Henry explained.

"That's good. It will be easier for me to remember all the names." Adam retortet "Where is the entrance to Great Valley, Greene?" he asked.

"This way, sir. Follow me, please." the latter answered, showing road. They started walking another corridor...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver finished, "I have finished, eating my breakfast.  How about the rest of you?" Diver asked.

"Me finished, me eat with family earlier." Petrie said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is there anything I can do?" Shorty asked Longtail.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail wasn't ready to hear Shorty's voice and it caused the flyer to jump and land on his tail. "Ow...S-shorty...please don't do that! You know my sniffer doesn't work when you're downwind." he took a few breaths to slow his heart and then said, "But sure...we could use all the help we can get..Ecco and I are going to look for the others.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ecco couldn¥t help but had to laugh of the jump Longtail made. He patted him one time on the back and then greeted Shorty. Hey there, goodmorning. Yes, you would be a great help as well. .... Like some fish? Ecco asked with a grin.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie nodded to Diver, "We off now?" He asked to which Diver nodded.

"Certainly, let us go and see what the others are up to now." Diver said & they set off with Petrie flying not to far ahead of Diver.