The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Passing of the land before time

Platvoet en zijn Vriendjes

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/landbeforetime
They could make him really scary if they add the t-rex sounds from jurassic park

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
:blink:  That wouldn't fit simply because everyone knows where that sound effect came from and an animated t-rex is not the same animal as a robotic one.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They could make it appear scary by adding spooky or tense music.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's something else I didn't mention before....the music in the sequels for sharptooth scenes isn't as intense as it was for the first film.  I'm not saying they should just cut and paste the soundtrack from the first film, but they need different music.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It is not like the original sharptooth was the one and only scary sharptooth throughout LBT. Even though a sharptooth like that one would sure be appreciated I would already be content if they stopped making sharpteeth too easy to be dealt with (hit it with a pepple and it will drop unconscious, crawl under it's foot and it will trip rather than the one under the food being squeezed etc.). They should also quit letting other dinosaurs contempt the sharpteeth. They should respect the sharpteeth as the thread that they are and not just point out that they are not smart or that they are cowards. Up to LBT 10 we never had any sharpteeth who seemed to be cowards.

Platvoet en zijn Vriendjes

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/landbeforetime
Well you saw in lbt 2 a huge rock fell on the sharptooth's head, and fell she fell down. And a while later she recoverd, that's what i call a tough sharptooth

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes. If that had occured in the later sequels, that t-rex wouldn't have recovered.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JojotheIncredible

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Did anyone see the commercial for LBT XI? It is pretty bad. The series has really gotten to the point of no return. You can see it at www.landbeforetime.com

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I have to admit...I wasn't too impressed with that commercial. I was also surprised by it coz it said "Trailer" so I was expecting to see snippets and a brief overview of the movie. Bit confuzzled to see a mish-mash of character movements to music.  :blink: Erm...maybe a US resident can answer me this question but...Are all American adverts that cheesy?! LOL!  :rolleyes: The ad wasnt bad but, I thought it was just a bit too cheesy for me! PMSL!  :D

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No. Some Advertising is very good. But like i said, the Promo nearly made me gag, that's how bad it was.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I did see that "trailer" on tv, and boy that was one piece of ..... since it basically said nothing about the film at all.  :angry:   That's what the kids look for #1, and #2 it just says "Buy buy buy!" when some would rather hear at least what its about.