The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Scrut and Ozzie.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I may have asked this before, but do you think they survived?

I was never sure of their fate, but I kind of lean towards 'no, they were eaten', because they haven't been seen in the series since LBT 2.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi Weird Raptor!
Good question and I don't think you asked it before. I strongly believe they did survive. They are nimble enough to escape the sharpteeth and with them being omnivores (even though Ozzy sure wouldn't like eating green stuff) they seem to be well adapted to live on whatever they can get.
Also I think they have a guest appearance in LBT 4. There is a kind of eggeater stampede in that movie with a bunch of eggeaters running past Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, and Ali and jumping into the river in the land of mists. Look at the two eggeaters at the head of the column. They look precisely like Ozzy and Strut.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
True. Very interesting way to look at it.

Although I wonder why Ozzie hasn't tried to make another attempt on Littlefoot's life if that be the case. After they got away from the Sharpteeth, the first he'd have wanted is to get revenge on Littlefoot FOR SURE now, being the major grudge holder that he is. Of course, by then, Scrut may have had enough and refused to help by then. Man, I'd love to know what happened next!
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps Ozzy is to practical a thinker to take any serious efforts to get his revenge. Maybe he would only take it if he happens to get a chance by... chance  ;)
I have written one story which includes a return of Ozzy and Strut. It is titled "The Cold Time" and is, as the name suggests, a winter story. It was written before LBT 8 and has very little in common with it. Did I send you the story already? And if I didn't, shall I?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Send it.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I need your Email Address to send you an email with attachment.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I sent it. I would be happy about your review and constructive criticism on the story. :)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I recently wrote a story on Fanfiction.net called Land Before Time: The Bounty Hunter.  In it, a bounty hunter comes from a galaxy far far away to explore Earth.  Ozzie and Strut are the villians.  The bounty hunter's name is Paito Grimm and he saves Littlefoot and the gang from the jerks.  I mas thinking about posting the fic here.  Shoutl I?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
We wouldn't stop you from posting it in the fanfiction section, just be aware that not all of us particularly like the blend of science fiction films and LBT.  ;)   That's a personal opinion, but there's nothing stopping you from posting it.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bounty hunter almost blasts Littlefoot becuse it was dark and Littlefoot snuck up on him.  Just so you don;t worry when the guy points the blaster at him.  The story is on FF.net for anyone who wants to read it.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I always thought they were eaten, but then again, I could be wrong.

@\Raptor/@

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here is another thing about when Littlefoot almost gets blasted.  The bounty hunter was startled by him.  Just so you don't think the guy is evil for pointing a blaster at a kid.