The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Brothers and Blood

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Chapter 1, The first brother

The first thing Sharptooth knew was the day he hatched. Suddenly, he gained complete consciousness, his egg shell around him ceased to be comfortable, and he felt trapped, in an attempt to free himself of the pressure, Sharptooth pushed his head into the top area of the shell.

It worked. The young sharptooth pushed his head out of the egg, and for the first time, he saw the world around him, a vast grassy woodland with forests, rivers, lakes, and hills, a beautiful home. Even so, what most intrigued him were the other dinosaurs, swimmers, longnecks, threehorns and spiketails grazed and drank in the fields and rivers, while flyers soared effortlessly through the sky.

This was all to much for the youngster to take in, and he let out a distressed squeak as he pushed his egg apart with his legs. Soon, he was free, the cool summer air gently blowing in the air. But there was something else, where were mom and dad.

He squeaked again, and he heard a voice say: "Here I am." Sharptooth turned his head, and saw an enourmous sharptooth, with dark green skin, and yellow eyes. Sharptooth at first tried to hide, but when the sharptooth bent down and began licking him, he realized she was his mother, he returned this, and nuzzled her.

"Your perfect." His mother cooed as she nuzzled her son. As he nuzzled her, he saw another sharptooth approaching, this time a greenish grey color, with red eyes, dragging a swimmer.

"Saura, is that..." The male asked his mother, now identified as Saura. "Yes Strongjaw." She answered her mate, now identified as Strongjaw. As he approached, Sharptooth cowered in fear, until his father nuzzled him with affection. "He's perfect." He told Saura,

"What should we name him?" Strongjaw asked. Saura looked at her soon, and when he yawned, she saw he had exceptionally sharp teeth. "How about Sharptooth?" She asked. "But he is a sharptooth." Strongjaw replied in confusion.

"But his teeth are very sharp, even more then our own, so the name could work." Saura said. Strongjaw thought a little, until smiling at his mate's sensible explanation. "Fine, but I get to name the next one." Strongjaw added. "Very well." Saura replied.

A/N: So what do you think of my new story, I know this has been done before, but I wanted to add my theory, and this is what I think happened.