The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Getting to Know Your Personality

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This is more of a serious game, not so goofy like some other ones (but goofiness is awesome). It works by stating a scene or conversation from the series (movies and episodes) then the next person says what he or she would do or say in that situation, followed by a new scene/conversation. This isn’t randomness, but what you’d really do if you were there. In fact, this thread is even a good way to get to know people better, you know, seeing how they handle things. If you’re a humorous person, you may handle things in a silly way. If you’re more serious, well, you get the point. I will make an example of each one to start, followed by an actual one to use. Oh, and the person must also pick what character the following person plays.

Scene:
Strut just lost the egg he was carrying after the rock slide. You’re Ozzie. What do you do/say instead of the canon version?

/Inhales deeply “It’s- fine. Don’t worry about it, just be more careful. If it happens again, I will smack you.”

Or:
Conversation:
“So, you live around here?”
“Yup. Me and my mommy and daddy.”
You’re Cera. What would you do/say at that point?

“We- are going- to die…”

Don’t forget, it’s not about adding anything. This isn’t random. It’s what you’d really do or say there. That’s pretty simple, right?

So here goes:
The swarming leaf gobblers just finished off the food in the Great Valley. You’re Littlefoot's grandfather. What are you going to do/say?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"[expletive]!"

Hey, you said we had to be honest.

You're Sharptooth. After defeating Littlefoot's mother and falling to your supposed death in an earthquake fault, you awaken to see a baby Triceratops staring you in the eye. What are you going to do/say?

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, I'd say... "Can't a guy rest in peace without some threehorn trying to bother me? What did I ever do to her?" then when Cera runs off, I say, "I sure didn't act like that as a kid!" Not that she'll know what I said.

Your brother, sister or BFF starts ignoring you and talks to someone else after you had a fight. You're Ducky. What will you say or do?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
You know for certain that you could easily sweet-talk your sibling or BFF into being friends again!

You hear the apocalypse is coming. You're Petrie. What would you say or do?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Apocalypse coming?"
*a sigh that is a mixture of sadness, resignation and relief*
"Me tell my family me love them very much. Me talk with friends. Me ask people me be forgiven for wrong things...
*a contemplative look on his face, first looking down, then towards the asker*
"I did."
*cheers up a bit*
"No more hiding me from loved ones. Hope shadows fall down and all easy to see. Let feelings out. Let tears flow. Nothing to be ashamed of anymore"
*a faint smile appears on his face, then regains its seriousness, but with a relaxed forehead and a gentle gaze, a sense of relief caused by the certainity of upcoming events*
"I hope for all being together till the end. For the final gaze on familiar faces. And for all madness and sillyness, mine and others before the end, to be forgiven."

You keep watching the Great Valley becoming increasingly populated, and observe the many hatclings roaming around. You think of your children as well. You are Mr. Threehorn. What are you going to do/say?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I though it would be something more fearful than that! Oh well, we have to be honest anyways.

As for me, I would probably be so overwhemled that before the dinosaur world ends, the only people living in the Great Valley (besides myself) are my children, as I would've chased everyone else off. Farewell!

You are told that you are to go on a diet. You're Spike. What would you do?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would become rather depressed and this would probably lead me to become even more fixated on food.  Ducky would have to provide me with support and constant reminders in order to keep me away from food.

You are told that you have to fly alone and deliver an urgent message to Ruby's parents (who are in the mysterious beyond).  You are Petrie.  What would you do?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petrie: "Me no do it, me no do it, ME NO DO IT!!!"

Littlefoot wants to get rid of the Sharptooth and chose you to be the bait. You're Ducky, what'd you do?
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"*Squeals* Not me, oh no, no, no! I am small, I am, and everyone else is so big!" X3

You've just been told your mate is expecting an egg. You're Topps. What is your reaction?
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Uhm... t-t-that's great I uhm guess."

On one of your many adventures (it's the cols season, mind you), your path back to the Valley is being blocked by an avalanche. You are Spike. What would you think/do/worry about?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Food.  What else? :p

Though if it were me, I'd say "I can make it three weeks without starving to death, and I have plenty of snow to melt for a water supply and a new route to check out.  Life's good." :lol

Someone tells you you're the cutest thing they've ever seen, and they're head-over-heels for you.  Oh, and they're quite a looker themselves.  You're Cera.  What do you do?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would make this expression.

You begin to realize that buzzers and other insects are no longer enough to keep you full.  You are Chomper.  What do you do?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I would leave the Valley - as much as it would break my heart. The danger of attacking while being hungry is just too high to risk staying any longer... Besides, hunger is just... meh. Will miss you guys  :cry

A huge fire destroys most of the food in the Valley. You are Mr. Threehorn. What would you decide to do? How would you feel?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've spent at least an hour every week thinking about this. I wouldn't be excited. I'd say: "So, it has come to this", and impose myself on the others, blocking access to my neck of the woods through sheer brutality, and becoming allies with those who are not as strong-willed as me but are still viable. Sheer dumb luck won't always rescue the day.

You have been picking treestars just before dawn, and start carrying the pile to your nest, when you suddenly notice a treesweet and leave the pile on the floor to pick it up. When you come back, you realise the sun has risen, but also that you put the pile in a place where somebody relieved himself before. You are Ms. Swimmer. What are you going to do?