The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Good Fan-Fictions

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The Burbank Confession - T - A very, very, very dark and grim slice of life stories about cartoons in the "Real World".

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I would definately recommend Sharptooth Valley I & II.

Theres a few kinks in them, but overall it's definately worth reading both of them.

Sharptooth Valley I

Sharptooth Valley II

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Poke Wars: The Subsistence -T - Ho-Oh has sent almost all of the Pokemon in the world into a homicidal rage. Ash and his friends must survive this horrific new world.

Sequel to the above: Poke Wars: The Coalescence - T - Continues the above story

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias' Journey - M - With her home destroyed, Latias sets out on a journey to protect herself from the mysterious Ghost King. On the way, she encounters new friends and adventures, and wonders if perhaps the one who destroyed her city is really all that he seems.

PokÈ Wars: The_Recrudescence - T - Ho oh has declared war on humans by removing Pokemon dampeners, making attacks brutally real. In response to the human genocide, factions will be formed among the legendaries. Alliances and battles formed by opposing dogmas hold the fate of the human race. This is the 3rd part of the PokÈ Wars trilogy.

-------------------

On a side note, I am beta-ing Cornova's chapters for him in this 3rd installment.

Also a content warning for Latias' Journey. The story is very dark, extremely violent, there is some cursing and it touches on some rather disturbing things (rape, torture, incest, etc.). But at the same time there is comedy but it is quite surreal.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"The Land Before Time: the return of sharptooth"  by Red Eyes Black Dragon Master was always a good one.
 http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4164198/1/The_...n_of_Sharptooth

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
vonboy's TV-Series fic PAST-O-RAMA is really worth a read :)
Inactive, probably forever.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Unmarked - (5-Star on Equestria Daily!) Purpose. In Equestria, where purpose is defined by the mark on your flank, it is often taken for granted. Yet Novell has grown to adulthood without a single explanation of where he fits in. It's not until a chance meeting with a particular Professor that he gets the opportunity to explore the world and find out exactly where he belongs. Of course, adventuring has a host of its own problems, as this blank flank is about to find out!
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/5108/unmarked

I am not too much into FiM, but I really like this story. It is an all-OC fic, but it is nicely written.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
My Little Dashie is good if you love very sad fan fictions. I even cried a bit while a read it.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Twisted Reality-Yumi is sent to an alternate dimension where she finds something has gone very wrong. There's a traitor in the midst, Lyoko is ruined, and earth has been torn apart and conquered by XANA. She finds herself pulled into a struggle that she may not survive. (One of the best Code Lyoko fanfics I've read. The world she ends up in is truly broken and dark, and one character in particular is so twisted he might as well have given the fanfic its name. Highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys Code Lyoko.)

Fading-Incomplete. Odd has always been stubborn. He doesn't want to be thought of as the weakest link, so when he needs help, he hides it. XANA soon starts attacking him directly, and Odd, unwilling to admit something is wrong, tries to deal with it himself. But when it starts tearing him apart, will he cave in, and if so, will it be in time to save him? (Although incomplete, this is one of my favorite Odd-centered stories. The story is an allegory to a personal experience by the author and is, in a sense, a story about broken freedom. I won't say exactly what is going on, but the turn the story will take is truly unique and unexpected, from what the author told me.)

DaveTheAnalyzer

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://davetheanalyzer.dreamwidth.org
Changes In Flight Plans – The Land Before Time – Family/Drama – A AU oneshot set during the Stone of Cold Fire. The gang slept the night at the cave where they found Ducky. Unable to sleep and wracked with guilt, Petrie hears Pterano arguing with Sierra and Rinkus nearby, and sneaks up to overhear their plans. Unsurprisingly, this doesn’t go as planned.

My comments: Basically Petrie confronting his uncle from a far more vulnerable position. I love it. The characters are themselves, the writing is excellent, and the family conflict’s delicious.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
This Is Growing Up

The Search for the White Tree

Ventione Venatus

Three very good stories; although, only two of them listed here are in progress.