The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Singing Projects of My Own

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
After the last few LBT singing projects, I decided to continue making them, except not just with LBT songs. I figured I would use more modern songs as well, just to expand my horizons a bit. I believe my first song will be Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson, except maybe abridged a little because I can't do the ending where he makes all teh random "Hoos" and "Ows"

I'll most likely post everything I make here, and if Action or Petrie could add any of these to the completed song lists that would be great. I understand if you don't put the non lbt songs up there :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's cool. Good luck on singing different songs :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would say, make two separate topics.

I'll add your LBT ones to the Completed Songs topic in the LBT projects forum but you may want to start another topic in "Sound Off" for your other songs. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That makes sense.  Maybe some others may want to join in with you.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I realized I never actually went through with this, but now I'm going to do something about it!

I have two singing projects in mind I want to do, contrary to what I had said originally.

1. Definitely a LBT song, probably Always There or Bestest Friends with the actual music in the background.

2. Always Be My Baby which was sung by David Cook during season 7 of American Idol. Who the original artist is I don't remember.

Maybe I will actually go through with one of these :lol:

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well you had a Good Singing voice last time I heard you.  So it shouldn't be to difficult for you to handle.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
For those who haven't found out by now, I've started a topic in "Sound Off", so if you got the time go over there and check it out :D

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Please check the topic I made in Sound Off. I need your help on this one guys! Pretty please!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
PLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT MY TOPIC IN THE SOUND OFF SECTION :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

You'll get to choose what song I sing next ;)