The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rate the Custom member title above you

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've seen a Rate the Avatar above you and Rate the Signature above you games, so i thought i might try one.. Except it's the Custom member title! For those who dont know, those are the thingies below your avatar.

The game is pretty much Exactly like the Avatar/Signature games, except its with the Custom Member Title. Simple, right? :p Anyways, let the games begin!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kind of unfair for those who dont have one! :D (you cant have member title when you have less than 100 posts.. and some don't want it).

But lets see..

7/10 for yours, it's kinda funny :p

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
lol, 8/10 because it reminds me of Negaduck, one of my favorite characters, who had a chainsaw by his side always. xD

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Another rate game, eh? Sure thing.

8/10, for giving me fun associations to Resident Evil, and because of the same reason that Rat_Lady gave.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Since you're always there and the message is followed by an exclamation, I'll give you 8/10 as well. Just kidding, eheh.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
2/10 Please don't take this rating too seriously as I have no idea what that language is, or even what it might mean. The low score is a result of my own ignorance and nothing more.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its Latin Drake....
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Quote from: Drake,May 4 2009 on  04:27 AM
2/10 Please don't take this rating too seriously as I have no idea what that language is, or even what it might mean. The low score is a result of my own ignorance and nothing more.
Eh, no problem, we're all just to have fun around here, right? Yup, Nick's right, it's Latin.

6/10 for being informative.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
8/10 - I love the reference to Smash brothers.

Audi famam illius, scriptor = Scribe, I have heard legends of that one.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Spike
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
8/10 - coz everyone needs a crusader squadron pilot who's local AND is friendly ;) I mean....could you imagine one being an out-of-towner who wasn't friendly  :DD

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
9/10 because you sound so informative, and then you add in () admin to top it off :D

Mine is pretty boring I can already tell :blink:

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
8/10 Not really. It's pretty cool to know that you are a Music Video Creator, Fanfic Author, Singer, and also an LBT Fan :)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
For making me laugh!  :D

7/10
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
7/10. Just....nice to read. Lost marks for the "Always there" part, it just felt as if it had been tagged on.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
6/10 I not sure who User 234 is but im guessing it is you. I'll keep an eye out for User 234 though :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
7/10, it made me laugh, that's something any carnivore would say...and it's as if you replaced the word, "brother" to "burger" and "eat" to "have".  :lol