The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

T-rex logo

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
All devouring T-Rex insurance, insuring your friends and loved ones, and keeping them safe and sound... in our bellies.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
New rival company to Aperture Science and Black Mesa..... Dinourex Research.  Instead of looking to the future, we are looking to reviving the past.  We are different, because we will not destroy the world with monsters like Black Mesa did or endanger people's lives like Aperture did.  No, sir, we are much safer when we revive dinosaurs.  They'll be babies anyway, right?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
T-Rex Investments.  For when aggressive investing simply isn't aggressive enough.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Be on top of the food chain. T-rex Machining.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rex's used car emporium.  You won't find a better deal anywhere!  We will devour our competitors' prices!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Gang of Five: Hmm...perhaps we should get Sharptooth certified so that the Sharpteeth leave us alone.

But technically in a way, we kinda already are. :evilsmile

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Rex Decks, we will find you the best wood.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith