The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfic Help

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll start it off.  Currently the villian in my fanfic is talking to his friend about his identy being discovered. Can't think of anything at the moment. Can someone help me?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
That's not much to go on.

Place of story?
Time of story?
# of characters?
Type of plot?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Right! Sorry! Place great valley. Time of the dinosaurs. It's the lbt fanfic I've been working on. number of characters in scene 2. Plot The villian doesn't know what to do. Is that better?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Well I guess so...I don't know what type of story I could come up with that does not repeat what you could find in a LBT sequel.  -_-

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Any other suggestions? Anyone need help on fanfics your writing?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Right! Sorry! Place great valley. Time of the dinosaurs. It's the lbt fanfic I've been working on. number of characters in scene 2. Plot The villian doesn't know what to do. Is that better?

Hmm..can you explain in more detail what you mean?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well The villian knows that littlefoot and the gang know who he is he is currently talking to a friend of his about the situation. The most recent thing I had him say was "They don't understand me".  And I mean the great valley residents don't understand him. The villians life has been well questionable. Does that help? He just hasn't made the right decisions in life ok?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
To me this sounds a bit as if you could get some inspiration for dialogue in LBT 7. It sounds very similar to me.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile