The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Fanfic

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
How did Sharptooth get those powers?  Loved the story, though that last chapter was kinda grotesque.  

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 27 2015 on  10:44 AM
How did Sharptooth get those powers?  Loved the story, though that last chapter was kinda grotesque.
Because Sharptooth isn't just an evil spirit but actually a demon in my story and as such has demonic ablities
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Enjoy chapter 10. The final chapter!

In the Great Valley...

Littlefoot and the others were shocked at Sharptooth's evil doings. Skins, organs, bones and other materials from different dinosaurs laid splattered over the valley floor.

The dead had started to rot so the residents, along with Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky and Spike, managed to take care of the bodies. After everything was done, Littlefoot decided to hold a meeting. It took a couple of hours, but the residents managed to make it to the meeting.

"Listen up everyone!" Littlefoot said seriously. "We must find Chomper and expel Sharptooth from him!" Littlefoot finished with determination in his voice.

One of the residents was confused, "How will we do that?" The resident, a clubtail, asked.

Littlefoot thought long and hard but could not come up with an answer and so said nothing.

Suddenly a flash occurred and after the flash ceased, a longneck stood in its place. This longneck looked female and was brownish in color.

Littlefoot recognized this longneck immediately , "Mother!" He exclaimed in shock.

"Yes Littlefoot, it is I. But I'm afraid we don't have time to get reacquainted. I know of a way to expel Sharptooth from Chomper's body". Littlefoot's mother said with extreme seriousness.

"How?" Cera asked.

Littlefoot's mother smiled before answering, "I will enter Chomper's body, the same as Sharptooth as done. Once I've entered I will fight Sharptooth for control. If I win, then I too will leave his body and Chomper will return to normal. But, be warned, for if I lose, then I'll be banished from his body forever and evil shall reign."

In the Mysterious Beyond...

Sharptooth could be seen, saliva and blood dripping from his jaws. He had just killed a sharptooth for walking on his territory.

"The time has come!" He said to himself, then he disappeared. He reappeared back in the Great Valley but was greeted by Littlefoot's mother.

"What are you doing here!" Sharptooth said angrily.

Littlefoot's mother answered just as angrily, "I'm here to stop you!"

The ghostly longneck then entered Chomper's body. What Littlefoot's mother saw was pure blackness, Chomper was bound by a supernatural force, Sharptooth was standing right in front of her.

Sharptooth licked his lips before saying, "Let's have some fun!" Suddenly Sharptooth attacked but Littlefoot's mother managed to doge. No matter what Sharptooth pulled off, it proved futile.

The longneck then tripped the evil spirit, she then started to glow, engulfing Sharptooth,

"Nooooooooooooooooo!" Sharptooth and Littlefoot's mother then vanished, out of Chomper's body, never again to enter.

The other residents, as well as Littlefoot and the gang, stared at Chomper in shock. The sharptooth's horns were gone (Yes Sharptooth gave him horns) the circles were gone, the spikes were gone. Chomper was practically normal!

"Chomper, are you you?" Littlefoot asked cautiously.

Chomper smiled before replying, "Yes Littlefoot, it's me! I'm so glad to be back!"

A few hours later, the Great Valley residents decided to celebrate the victory against Sharptooth but Chomper, though glad to be separated from Sharptooth, decided to take a nap.

In the Secret Caverns...

Chomper was sleeping peacefully until he felt an evil presence, a presence he knew well. He turned and saw Sharptooth growling at him before vanishing. "Oh no..." Chomper said with fear.

Hope you all enjoyed this story and yes this was supposed to have a sequel but I have no ideas for it. If anyone wants to make a sequel to this, feel free to do so
 :)
Life Is Good