The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion: Insane Cafe

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Loving it so far! what are your thoughts?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Every post I read I can't help but laugh....it's sooo random! :lol This is funny stuff! I'm definitely loving this!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Everyone else is funny, I'm just doing 2 straight men, hopefully ok ones.  :)

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 30 2007 on  10:08 PM
Everyone else is funny, I'm just doing 2 straight men, hopefully ok ones.  :)
It kind of gives it a sitcom feel, I like your stuff here so far ^^

and I like that you included Mim

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks.  I had to give my char of the tourist someone to talk to, and wanted to rp Mim better to get a better feel of her personality.  And with the tourist I have more freedom then if I had done the doctor.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've came in as myself, bringing in my own elements and imagination into the already-silly "story."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Dec 1 2007 on  12:52 AM
I've came in as myself, bringing in my own elements and imagination into the already-silly "story."
hey, wait.. this was an actual 'story'? woah! that author (me) was genius!

oh how I tease! XD

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: AvestheForumFox,Dec 1 2007 on  08:49 AM
Quote from: Manny Cav,Dec 1 2007 on  12:52 AM
hey, wait.. this was an actual 'story'? woah! that author (me) was genius!

oh how I tease! XD
Story in quotation marks, Aves. :P:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm bringing in my character Stripetail thsat I use for various plays and I'm also vbringing in characters from Scooby Doo, which is one of my fvorite cartoons. I'm laughing at the utter randomness.. :P:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is madness!

This isn't madness. THIS IS SPARTAAA! (kicks guy in face)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With the world going to be destroyed, sadly, the tourist would go.  He'd not want to stick around and have perhaps Mim or himself get injured.  Oh well.  I do have to let the characters do what they would do.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
my characters immortal, and besides the cafe is on time rift which would protect it against the destruction of the outside world. the cafe would literally become a tiny world, floating in space..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't do immortal characters, and likely the tourist does not know of the cafe's safety.   No reason he would now of that.  And as I said, I have to do what the characters would do.  Besides, if he did someone how know he'd be stuck in the cafe cut off from his tardis.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just be clear My character's not a god, he's doesn't knoe everything, nor is his power limitless..  He just happens to very skilled at magic, much like Gandalf,. i like your sig of gandalf, by the way...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks.  I had no picture to upload so had to go through the ones available here.  I liked this one the best of the ones there.

My tourist character is about the same power level of the doctor.  A good right cross would likely knock him out like it would the doctor.  Though he has handy gadgets most of them I would not use in a serious rp, like the cosmic rod.  I enjoyed the rp, sorry I had to leave it.  Though being a straight man type in rl I had run out of the guffy stuff my char could have said.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 1 2007 on  04:53 PM
Thanks.  I had no picture to upload so had to go through the ones available here.  I liked this one the best of the ones there.

My tourist character is about the same power level of the doctor.  A good right cross would likely knock him out like it would the doctor.  Though he has handy gadgets most of them I would not use in a serious rp, like the cosmic rod.
its funny how avatars make me picture people.. I do kind of picture you as Gandalf sitting behind a computer desk roleplaying LBT.. silly, I know. but I'm just being honest XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can play either silly ot straight characters.. The whole point of a silly roleplay is seeing what mayhem happens next!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not to silly myself.  I'm pretty much a straight man.  Though I guess it's good the tourist left since I'd run out of ideas.  Guess it was a good coincidence the world got destroyed at that point.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The world hasn't blown up yet and even if it has, everyone insides oblivious.. :D  We haven't made it clear yet whether the world DID blow up.. :P:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: