The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sleep and Remember II

F-14 Ace · 531 · 30330

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Grandpa Longneck nodded at Mim. "That would be the fastest way to spread the news."

Longtail having heard the conversation smiled as he turned and replied, "I'll do it!"

Grandpa Longneck smiled at the offer.
"Glad to hear it little one. Tell some of the elders exactly what is going on."

"Of course!" replied Longtail as he flapped his wings and took to the sky.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Sory for taking so long guys. :( )

Strafe smiled to Kaga and quickly got to her feet.  
"Well let's get started then, Kaga." she said, starting for the exit of the cave.  

Suddenly an idea struck Snork and he asked Littlefoot's grandpa, "Mr. Longneck, how many ways in and out of this valley are there?  I think I have an idea of how we can hold off the sharpteeth."

Upon hearing Snork's words, Strafe paused and looked back.  It would probably be good to hear what he had to say.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kaga smiled as he stepped into the light of the bright circle and then asked Strafe, "What would you like to learn first?"

~~~

Grandpa Longneck looked down to Virgil and Dante as he asked a question that had been on his mind since learning of all this. "So now that you've come to help us Virgil, did you and this herd of fastbiters and sickle claws have a disagreement? Or a fight perhaps?"

Hunter sat down on her hindquarters and waited to hear Virgils response to the question.

~~~

Longtail had found it rather easy to spread the news and told everyone to meet at the cave and then gave general directions to where to meet. By this point he was glad that the first few he'd come across were flyers who could help relay the message faster. After a little while longer he decided he'd done enough and turned around and headed back towards the cave hoping some of the valley elders had begun to show up.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess now we should discuss what comes next." Mim said.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork said, "I'm going to go have a look around, guys.  I think I have an idea for how to stop them from getting in."

Strafe shrugged and walked out after Kaga.
Kaga smiled as he stepped into the light of the bright circle and then asked Strafe, "What would you like to learn first?"

"Well, the first thing I need to know is how to defend myself." she replied.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kaga grinned.
"Okay, well first things first, how fast can you dodge out of the way of an attack? Cause chances are that is most likely what will save your life in a fight." he said while keeping his eyes locked with Strafe's.

~~~

Grandpa Longneck was glad to see so many valley members attend this rather impromptu meeting so quickly. He then spoke up to get their attention. "Everyone who is here please listen we have a grave issue to discuss. It seems that someone from outside the valley has told us we are soon to be under attack."

Longtail landed nearby and slipped into the cave to check on Dante, Hunter and Virgil. "Hey you three, how ya doing?" He asked quietly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim went to her usual place at the meeting place & listened to Grandpa Longneck, and waited to see if anyone else would speak after he did.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Strafe replied to Kaga's question, "I can dodge pretty fast.  Taking on big enemies seems to be what gives me trouble."
Having fended off several small enemies during the journey to the valley, a few fast biters didn't scare her.  She was more worried about the notion of taking on another large sharptooth.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim continued to listen to what Grandpa Longneck said.  

-- -- --

Cera and Littlefoot went to the bank to rest a bit from the playing they had been doing, not knowing what was going on at the meeting place.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled at his friend.
"I'm fine.  What about you, pal?"
He asked lightly.  Virgil cracked one eye open, nodding weakly.
"Not fantastic, but...ready to do what I have to."
He replied with a soft sigh...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Under attack from who, some sharpteeth or fast biters?" Mim asked wanting to know as much information as possible.