The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth Valley RP.

brekclub85 · 884 · 39934

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As the group exited the Great Valley, they followed a small river.  Ducky soon appeared, leaving the valley from the waterhole that's connected to the MB.
"Morning Ducky," Petrie smiled, waking up.

Ruby remembered these parts.  "This is where swimmers are usually found, you guys up for those?" she asked her friends and Winder.

(Remember, everyone can control the canon characters.)

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Olan kept gazing passively at the group that had left. Sighing, the bellydragger slowly walked by the edge of the river, saying something to himself.

"Let's if I can catch those up for a change..." Were some of the audible words tha slipped between his teeth.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The gang walked passed Olan on thie way out of the GV and waved to him.

"Swimmer sounds good to us," Littlefoot, Cera, Chomper, and Petrie grinned.  "Ok!" Ruby grinned.  The fast biter began sniffing the air

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"So, are you going out ot hunt?" Olan asked out loud "Mind if I join you all?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Olan seemed to smirk and followed the group.

"So, what's up?" He inquired, trying to start some conversation.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Some things," Chomper replied.  

"Spike's star day is coming soon, it is, it is," called Ducky from the water.  Spike let out a little proud smile.

Ruby stopped suddenly.  The swimmers are nearby, everyone get ready," she grinned playfully ready to take down her breakfast

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Des and Guan didn't take too long to reach their little hide out. It was in a cave up against the Great Wall of the valley. The cave itself was rather large, big enough to allow someone as large as Chio to get inside comfortably, although it was slightly too small for someone as big as Chomper's parents. The entrance was partially covered up by foliage, but it wasn't like they really had to hide from anyone in the valley. They knew of no one who would come into this part of the valley. They entered the cave, which held the stench of dead prey.

Skeletons lay scattered across the ground. There were many different species. But what was rather chilling is that they weren't just of leaf-eaters; there were several sharpteeth in the piles as well. Des and Guan walked through, paying little mind to the bones. They had gotten used to this sight during the years they've spent in this valley. Chio was in one of the back parts of the cave, probably sleeping or chowing down on his latest meal.

They didn't get far in before they were greated by another crested dinosaur. This one was female, white in color with dark gray and blue skin, eyes of a dark purple. She had not one, but two crests on her head, and her jaw had a slight bent in it, on the top jaw. She also bore the same scar, this one on the left side of her snout. She sneered at them as she walked up to them. "Back from your 'mission', are you?"

"Shut up, Dilo." Guan said, hissing.

Dilo just chuckled. She stood approximately 20 ft long, towering easily over the smaller dinosaurs. She tilted her flexible, muscular neck. "Oh what's the matter? You in a bad mood?" She chortled.

"I'm tired of always going to that same spot and watching the dinosaurs." Guan complained. "What are we supposed to accomplish anyway?"

"I see you are impatient." Dilo said, lifting up a claw. "We must study the behavior of these dinosaurs if we want to go forward with our plan."

Guan growled. "Our plan shouldn't require such tedious work!"

Des stepped in. "Now, now, calm down you, too. We won't get anywhere if we fight each other."

Guan rolled her eyes. "And this teamwork is exactly why we..."

But then a loud roar rang out through the cave, causing the three females to freeze where they stood. They could feel the ground vibrating as a fourth dinosaur approached them. A dark shadow casted upon them and they looked up. "Hello..Des...Guan...you bring me news?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, the kids and Winder were ready to take down thier prey.  "On the count of 3," Ruby whispered to everyone.  "1........2...........3!!!"

The gang jumped out and dashed towards their prey.  The swimmers never stood a chance

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Olan looked around and quickly found a group of swimmers towards which he dashed, quickly catching one.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot and Chomper managed to take down a teenage swimmer, and everyone else was succesful in their own way.

~~~~

"Tricia's beginning to be able to speak more words," Cira informed Mama Flyer (Tera) and Mama Sharptooth (Terri) proudly.

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
The family of young swimmers playing in the shallows didn't stand a chance against the odd little pack of sharpteeth that fell upon it. Watching the hunting children from the corner of his eye, Winder was nevertheless focused enough to snatch up a fleeing young swimmer as it tried to scramble past them. His thick, powerful jaws clamped shut with an audible snap, and the swimmer was still.

It was a scrawny young swimmer, and Winder swallowed the body whole with one toss back of his head. He could eat more, but for now he was satisfied. He'd gone longer on much less meat in the past--some days he didn't catch anything at all--and he wanted to make sure the young ones ate their fill first. This compassion was a new feeling to Winder, but he chalked it up to the fact that he had never had hatchlings of his own. Plus, no one went hungry for very long in the Valley.

Shuffling his feet to turn and regard the group of sharpteeth, his thin tongue snaked around his teeth, lapping up any stray taste that has escaped. "Everyone had their fill?" he asked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike let out a big BURP, which suggested "Yes."  "I'm full," Chomper smiled, wiping a little blood off his face.  "So am I," added Cera.  

"Let's go explore more of the Great Valley," Littlefoot smiled.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Guan gulped. Her original attitude faded away quickly in the presence of the group's leader.

Chio was easily the largest amongst them. His red eyes stared at her, feeling like they were boring right through her mind. His skin was black in color with a darker shade of red as well as a bright green coloring his body as well. Just like Guan's jaws, Chio's teeth also overlapped from his top jaw, over his lower jaw, even with the mouth closed. His forked scar was placed on the left side of his neck.

Des remained calm and collected next to her. She remained fearless in front of their leader, despite the fact that he could decide to kill them at any time if he wanted to. She gave a bow of respect to Chio as she approached him. "Yes, sir. We do."

"Well tell me then.." Chio spoke, his voice as dark as his black skin.

Before Des could continue, the final member of the group finally arrived. Stepping from one of the tunnels as another somewhat large sharptooth, but smaller than Chio. His body was a golden yellow in color and was combined with a black and light brown coloration. His scar was located on the left side of his thick tail. He had a bright smile on his face, a happy look in his green eyes. His head was recognizable from the abnormally large upper teeth that overlapped his lower jaw even more so than Guan's or Chio's and the horn that rested on his nose. He was the most pleasant member of the group, but despite his different attitude compared to the others, he still remained loyal to Chio, although he refused to explain why.

"Why, if it isn't dear little Des and Guan. How nice of you to return." The sharptooth said in a delightful tone of voice.

Guan forced a smile. "It's nice to see you too, Rato..I think."

Des didn't say hello to Rato, but did acknowledge his presence with a nod. "Well..we're all here now."

"Indeed." Dilo said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Now shall I began?" Des asked, glancing up at Chio.

Chio, obviously annoyed by Rato's interruption, nodded his head. "Yes..please proceed."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guido the young sharpbeak was flying around a short distance away from where Chio, Rato, Guan, and Des were, practicing his next stunt.

"Hmm...let's see, try to eat a longneck carcass in mid air, or glide underwater, why to try next," he contemplated

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail said hello to Winder, but did so from behind a nearby rock, still being rather shy and skittish to newcomers. He slowly stepped out as he noticed Winder wasn't meaning any harm. He then said, "Well, I-I don't know, maybe we could use some help guys?"

Littlefoot smiled and replied, "Don't worry Longtail, we'll all be fine."

~~~~

Cira smiled back and said, "Good morning to you to Terri. I'm doing just fine, although I do wonder where our young ones have wandered off to."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Probably hunting," Cira replied, "You know how anxious kids can get," the mother fast biter smiled.

~~~~~~~~

After Longtail's relatively late introduction to Winder, the gang headed back to the Valley.  "I think this swimmer was the biggest one we caught yet!" smiled Ruby

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail grinned, "Yeah, I'm just glad that Swimmer didn't try to step on me. I'm still shaking from the idea of begin used as a distraction. Let's not do that again."

Cera rolled her eyes and groaned, "Oh calm down you scardy egg. You weren't hurt and we caught our food, so what's the big deal?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't worry Longtail," Littlefoot assured.  "As long as you have your friends by you, you'll be fine."

Everyone arrived back at the GV.  "There's Cira," Cera said, eyeing her stepmom.  "And my mom," Chomper added

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled, but it was still a nervous smile. He then nodded his head and said, "Thanks. It means alot coming from you Littlefoot."

The young Sharptooth smiled and nodded his head in return. "no problem."