The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley: Season 2

brekclub85 · 1053 · 42973

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soon, Dein and Teri could see the contestants running about. "Time for our part," Dein smiled to Mama Sharptooth

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali and Littlefoot climbed off onto the island. Ali had made the Finals last season, and she was determined to win the whole thing this time. Littlefoot had been tricked off the show last time by Cera, an he hadn't forgotten it.. he still waas looking to pay her back for that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper and Rita were running together. "Ya know, you would think they wouldn't try to wear us out as soon as we got here," laughed Rita.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess we have to start running" Ali said, taking off, with LIttlefoot right behind her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myra dashed through a place where trees were very close by each other. "It'd be hard to tag me here," she strategized.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ruby had wanted everyone to stay together. However, as she saw most of the other players running off in different directions, she had to admit that she would probably do better in the challenge on her own, without someone slowing her down. She decided to start running along the beach.

Already, Shorty was more than willing to resume the alliance between himself, Rory, and Petrie. He called to them and told them to follow him as he ran off in another direction.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Got it," Rory and Petrie said, following the green longneck.

Petrie stayed in the skies to watch for Chomper's parents.

Meanwhile, Dein and Terri were closing in on Ducky

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Terri nodded to Dein and smiled.
"It seems one of the little ones is scared stiff. What should we do?"

~~~~

Tippy was still scared too much to move. She could see the others running past her, and she just stood there.

Cera took off as soon as she could...and immediately ran into a tree, or more correctly right threw it. and kept running, with Ducky riding on her back.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dein bent over and picked up Ducky, eliminating her from the challenge. He then safely set her back on the ground.

"Ducky's been caught!" Chris called from his megaphone on his helicopter.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why didn't you explain this more clearly Chris? Ali and I just just got here!' littklefoot said a little put out "What's this challenge going to be about?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chris explained it again. "If chomper's parents tag you, you've been eliminated. The last two players not tagged become the Captains of the team this season, and get to pick the teams."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks. " Ali nodded, as she took off. "Sorry Littlefoot, but Its best if we split up.. that way we won't both get caugfht at the same time..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri bent over and lightly nudged Tippy, who promptly fell over like a falling tree.
"Well...that...was a little too easy." she commented to Dein.

Ducky giggled as Dein set her down. She then turned and thanked Chompers dad.
"Thank you for putting me down. Yes, yes, yes!"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Guido had just climbed the tree and saw that two players were already eliminated from the game. With a bit luck it may not happen to him...

"Alright. It's time to go up" he said and then looked directly down.

"It is sure a long fall" Guido shuddered. He just thought: what if he wont be able to glide? He would be smashed against the ground, so Chomper's parents wouldnt have to tag him at all. Maybe he should hide instead of flying?

"No! I have to this... I can do this. I will do this!" he said to himself and jumped down, stretching his wings as far as they could go. For a moment it seemed like he wasnt going to make it, but then a very strong wind hit his feathers and he was lifted high in the sky.

"Ha! I've made it!" Guido cheered, making a few rolls.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dein noticed Ali heading one way, his son and Rita the other.

"I'll take the longneck, you catch our son and his girlfriend," Dein smiled.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
And out of the brought back time machine came out Lindsay.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper4, I did not allow you to post, you didn't ask. That post will not be counted

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri nodded her head and began chasing her son and Rita. She then chuckled and said aloud, "I'm catching up...you two really should run faster."

~~~

Cera was still running even though she'd lost CHomper's folks a while ago. She did not want to chance getting caught this early and eliminated from being a group leader, so she kept running.
"This is nuts...I wonder who's been caught? Don't you Ducky?" she asked, but when no response came she realized that Ducky must've been tagged, and she grinned.