The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Behind the scenes

Myrkin · 89 · 11109

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Cera began to walk off, preparing for her day.

-----------------

Spike's head shot up at the repeated sound of "tree star".  He quickly rose to his feet and pushed past Ducky and Diver, heading to the nearest source of food.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, at least he is up." Diver said as she saw Spike going towards the nearest source of food.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper nodded. "Well as long as we don't eat anybody by accident, sure I'm game for breakfast. What did you have in mind? Creepy crawlies? Buzzing stingers?" He almost jumped with excitement. "Just thinking about them makes me hungry."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How about some fish?" Papa S. asked his son.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Excuse you, Spike!" Ducky called out, as he run past them, bumping them a bit. When Spike was hungry then he wasn't watching out so much as he should be. Ducky sighed before she said to Diver: 'Lets follow him. Maybe we will get some treestars before he eats all of them."
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Farther away from the others, Scarface was taking his usual breakfast: Fish. Down at the river he jumped into the water to make some quick movements and catch some with his hands. After he came out, he sat down on a stone, beginning to eat the fishes with enjoyment

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
((If you signed in in rp-discussion, Nimrod, and maybe described your character I would be trully grateful. :) ))
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper's eyes widened with excitement. "Fish sounds delicious! I will definitely join you for breakfast now! So when do we eat?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver nodded, "Let us hurry.  Maybe we can get some indeed." Diver said before she ran off to try to get some treestars before Spike ate them all.

---

Petrie had finished eating some breakfast from the top of a tree and set off flying to see what his friends were up to, and the others in the Great Valley.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just as soon as we find your mother," Papa S. said.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky run along with Diver. When she reached the place, to which they were going, she grabbed the nearest treestar and she started eating it. It was realy delicious, already making that day a good day. At one point, Ducky glanced at the sky and she noticed Petrie flying by.

"Hey, Petrie! We are here!" she called to him, waving with her hands to get his attention.

-----

In a meantime Ruby left the cave, intending on fiding her friends and having a breakfast.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver ran to a nearby treestar near Ducky and started to eat it.  She waved to Petrie after Ducky had seen him.  

"How you today?" Petrie asked them as he landed nearby where Ducky & Diver were.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail was doing something he enjoyed as he swam through the fast water eating fish. He surfaced on the side of the water and smiled as his belly was full, and he looked around wondering where his friends were.
"I suppose I should at least go looking for them." he said with a laugh and flapped his wings and took to the sky knowing that finding his friends was going to be easier from the air.

(Who is playing Littlefoot?)

Grandpa and Grandma longneck were just waking up, and could tell that Littlefoot had already left either to find food on his own, or play with his friends. Both longnecks stood up and stretched to help themselves wake.
"Another wonderful day isn't it dear?" asked Grandpa Longneck

"It certainly is." came Grandma Longnecks answer.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"We are fine, Petrie, we are." Ducky answered. "How about you?" she asked, continuing eating treestar.

(Neogenesis is supposed to play him.)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper looked around, almost growing a little impatient. "What's taking her so long? I'm so hungry I could eat..... well..... just about anything for that matter!

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As Ecco was sitting there eating his fish, he saw Longtail passing by. He stood up and waved to him. Hey Longtail, goodmorning!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Here's some fish dear," MAma Sharptotoh said, handing some to her mate and kid.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me doing ok.  Me have good sleep last night." Petrie said nodding.

"I am glad to hear that, I certainly am." Diver said, between bites of her treestar.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail looked down and smiled as he heard Ecco adress him. He slowly flapped down to the ground and smiled brightly as he nodded his head and replied, "Hello Ecco, nice to see you around. How are you?"