The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

2009 Tiebreakers

Petrie. · 29 · 3978

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You only have until Wednesday night to vote on this!

What you are voting are tie-breakers for runner up positions in two categories.  As you know, this year we decided to give the runner up in each category an award as well because they are obviously a qualified and respected candidate.

Here are the tiebreaker votes.

Project Award:  Kacie, lbtfan13, Explorer

Role play game award: GreatValleyGuardian, Nick

As I said you have until Wednesday evening to get these in.  Good luck.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Projects Award:  Kacie has always provided new music videos involving LBT (including a co-project I worked on with her years ago).  I've always been impressed with her work, and choice of video clips and music to compliment the final product.

Role Play:  This one is harder, but I feel that Nick has provided the GOF with years of role play service and is a respected individual in those sections.  He is quick to respond to topics and is very friendly to all who participate.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Projects: Kacie AKA DarkHououmon: I've seen many of her youtube videos, and she puts a lot of effort into them.

Role play gamer: Great Valley Guardian: He's always fun to RP with, and has come up with many great ideas for the RPs he participates in.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
He can of course no longer be voted for, but while reading through project posts to make up my mind for the tiebreaking vote I just feel compelled to give tribute to Serris too for his great contributions and activity in the threads dealing with the computer game project.
I know Kacie's projects best of all because she produced really many land before time music videos and beautiful images based on LBT stories which could be interpreted as projects as well (it took another person to write the stories for which Kacie created the images) though it is the Fanart Award which she will receive for them :yes
Both Explorer and LBTFan13 have been quite active on another project that is temporarily postponed, but not dead. It is the land before time audio play project which requires a close cooperation of many GOF members in order to be realized. Of the two Explorer has been especially active and ready to offer assistance therefore my vote in this tiebreaking vote goes to Explorer.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Project Award: Explorer - Since Explorer has been active in the only project I'm involved in, the audio plays and helped with my crummy idea to improve it, though not submitted since the project went nowhere, though not the fault of Explorer at all.  Though that is another subject.   Explorer has many ideas and is very intelligent and creative.

Role play game award: Nick - He's been running some very fun rp threads recently.  Some still going and some not.  Very fun and with lots of options and with many folks who were interested in them when they started & an rp that is still going on in & in the third or forth episode or part so far.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tallies as of 7:33 central 5/27/09
Project Award:
Kacie 15
Explorer 2
 lbtfan13 0
Roleplay Award:
 Nick 6
 Great Valley Guardian 6
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
My vote for projects goes to Kacie.  Though I liked her older style much better than her current style, she still puts out material that is worth watching and contributes to the LBT community.  I'm looking forward to seeing another one of her works.

EDIT:  Sorry but I can't vote for the RP award seeing as I don't spend time in that section.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, here's my votes:

Project Award:  Kacie. Awesome vids!

RPG Award: GVG. It seems like he's in just about every RP.

Quick question, while I'm here. When will we get to see who won the other awards?

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Projects: This one goes to Kacie. Her vids are just awesome and she is doing many of them.

RPGamer: This one goes to GVG. It might be because I rarely know rps I played with Nick. But in all the rps I played with GVG it¥s just fun to play and he makes very good posts.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
RPG Award: My vote goes to Great Valley Guardian. He seems to play in most RPs and usually he plays there regularly.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
My tiebreaker vote for Projects goes to DarkHououmon/Kacie. I've always been impressed with her music videos. :) They've inspired me to start working on some of my projects again. ;) So Kacie, my tiebreaker vote goes to you. ;)

I honestly can't choose the tiebreaker vote for RP, since I don't roleplay. :p
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have no idea who to vote for for the RP tiebreaker.

For Projects, I vote Kacie for the very consistant quality of her work.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Suuuuuure I'll vote for projects. :3 Not RP though, since I don't in that section at all. :p

Projects: Kacie definitely! I love her vids, she puts quite a bit of effort into them. :)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Projects: Kacie (DarkHououmon) - Her music videos are extremely beautiful and haunting at the same time.

RP Gamer: Nick22 - Though he does not appear in many RPs, his Insane Cafe trilogy (soon to be tetralogy) is a peak example of a crossover fiction that works extremely well. In addition, he is a consistant poster in the few RPs he plays.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Deleted upon not knowing the rules :blink:

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Projects: Kacie, for the quality of her music videos.

RPG: Nick22, for the Insane Cafe series.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Projects award, Kacie, for her amazing videos :) They still give me a thrill

RPG: GVG, though I didn't vote in the previous topic, I do remember that this gamer helped me out when I didn't know what to do in an RPG... Next to that he does it pretty awesome! :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
GVg, if you are a partcipant in the runoff you cannot vote.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kacie wins my vote for Project Awards.  Her videos hold some of the best talent I've ever seen.  Not to mention that I really enjoy them.

I can't vote for Role Play because I don't go there. :P: