The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Fanfiction readings on YouTube

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, They'd be youtube videos. I was just saying that's basically an audiobook, just to compare this to something more common. I'd think these would be considered audiobooks anyway, even if they were youtube videos, since they'd still be somebody reading a written work out loud. Does that make sense, or am I using the term really wrong here?  :oops
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like a good thing and those involved will have a lot of fun.  Hope you can record things on skype, or however you do the readings.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah this sounds like a very fun thing to do. And it can do extremely helpful as well.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LB&T's story seems to be very well suited for a group reading since it's 90% dialogue due to being written in script-style :smile Just saying...
Inactive, probably forever.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Dec 25 2016 on  02:16 PM
LB&T's story seems to be very well suited for a group reading since it's 90% dialogue due to being written in script-style :smile Just saying...
Actually that's a good point. We could do it as a test run and see how it turns out.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
I think that's a great idea, we should get permission to do this from LB&T and also ask if he wants to join in.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah you should I wanna see this getting started as well