The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If I was a character in the LBT world

Dalekdino · 250 · 46066

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is my idea of how I would be reunited with Cera after the earth shake. I (Bambo) am wondering around a rocky wasteland then I see Cera running out of a the cave were she saw Sharptooth. I (Bambo) call out to her and she says as she runs past me "Bambo runnnnn!" Then I hear roaring coming from the cave and run off trying to caught up to Cera.

Now here's Bambo meeting Littlefoot again after the earthquake, and a very different version of how they meet Cera again too. For one thing no Littlefoot getting stuck to a load of bones and running like a sissy and accidently lobbing them at Cera coursing her to tumble into a silly awkward Poisson.
I guess I should say... I've been kind afraid to bring this up ever since I joined this site as usual when I talk about a something I have issues with LBT wise I tend to have disagreements with other members..
But now I think this is a good time as any. I've never really liked that said scene, for one thing, as much as I love Cera I find that shot of her panting after she's tumbled from an angle kinda looks like she about to o into labour really creepy and ugly. And even as a kid found the next shot of Littlefoot staring down at her with Ducky and Petrie crawling onto her feet kinda awkward too, cause it kinda looks like he's stair at Cera's... Well I won't say what as I wanna keep it clean. And Littlefoot doesn't even say anything apologetic to Cera about it, same with Petrie after he sent him flying and crash into the ground..
Sorry if I sound like I'm overreacting, just wanted to get out mu system, it's just me. If you don't mind the scene and find it funny, more power to you.
Anyway one with the story.

What happens here his While Littlefoot is running around that forest like an escaped asylum inmate trying to make Petrie fly, Ducky hears a voice near by.

Distant voice: Come on come out of there what's the matter.

Ducky: Hey Littlefoot! Littlefoot stop! I can hear a voice.

*Littlefoot stops running around with a dizzy Petrie on his head*

Littlefoot: What your heard a voice?

Ducky: Yes I  heard someone talking I did I did.

Distant voice: Come on Just tell me what happened, You'll be alright your with me now.

Littlefoot: Yeah I hear too.

*They follow the voice and see Bambo talking into a large hollow log on the ground.*

Ducky: Look, it is a three horn boy.

Littlefoot: Hey I know him, it's Bambo! Come on!

Littlefoot dashes over to where Bambo is.

Bambo: Come on I can't do anything to help if you don't tell me...

*Littlefoot jumps out behind Bambo*

Littlefoot: Bambo!

*This startles Bambo and he loses his balance and tumbles down a hill, followed by a splash.*

Ducky: Oooooh.. You should not have sneaked up and yelled at him like that, no no no...

Petrie: Me hope he alright...

*Bambo has landed straight in the middle of a big green puddle full of bone with a skull on his frill* Yeah thought I'd still incorporate the puddle and bones.
*He then looks up with a angry expression on his face.*

Bambo: Grrrrrrr! Who ever that was he's dead!

*Bambo starts claiming back up the hill. *

Littlefoot, Ducky and Petrie are still looking down the hill*

Petrie: Oh he coming back up, he no look happy!

*Bambo pops back up on the edge of the hill and shouts at Littlefoot*

Bambo: What do you think your playing at!? Sneaking up and scaring me like that!?

Littlefoot: I I'm real sorry Bambo..

Bambo: Hang on you know my name.... Aren't you that little long neck I met the day before the earth shake... Your names Littlefoot isn't it?

Littlefoot: Yeah it's me. Look I'm sorry I made you fall down that hill, your not hurt are you?

Bambo: Oh no, there was a big puddle down there, it broke my fall, it was full of bones though yuck!  So I you've been separated from your family in the earth shake too?

Littlefoot: Yeah I have.

*Bambo then spots Ducky and Petrie*

Bambo: Say whose the cute big mouth?

*Ducky blushes and giggles*

Ducky: I am Ducky, that is who I am yep yep yep. I am Pleased to meet you Bambo.

Bambo: Oh and a little flyer too, say you alright? You look a little shaken and upset.

Petrie: Me Petrie.... Well me offer Littlefoot to look after his tree star and he start running around while I on his head trying to force me to fly...

Bambo: Gosh that was a bit harsh wasn't it Littlefoot!

Littlefoot: Well I.. I..

*He looks away in shame*

Bambo: So you can't fly yet Petrie?

Petrie: No...

Bambo: Well I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon, all you need is practice.

Ducky: Who were you talking to Bambo, we heard you talking.

Bambo: Oh I was talking to my friend Cera Ducky.

Littlefoot: What Cera's here too!?

Bambo: Yeah she's inside this hollow log. Don't know why . I met her a little while ago and she cam running into this forest and inside here, something must have troubled her as I can't get her to come out or tell me what happened.

*Littlefoot looks inside the log and sure enough there coughed inside is Cera, with a terrified look on her face. which changes when she sees Littlefoot.

Littlefoot: Hey Cera!.. Oh why did you look soo frightened then?..

*All of a sudden Cera gets to her feet and storms out of the log soo fast Littlefoot backs away*

Cera: What!? Frightened... me!? Haa!

Bambo: Gosh you don't have to be soo touchy Cera! He only asked...

Cera: Well I wasn't frightened I was just resting in there. It's them who should be frightened!

Littlefoot: Why?

Cera: Well... I could be back with other three horns... But I choice to come back and warn Bambo and you! Because.... I...Meet... The Sharptooth!

Petrie: *GASP* SHARPTOOTH!

Bambo: Sharptooth!? I knew that roar sounded familiar!

Littlefoot: Come on Cera, Sharptooth is dead. He fell down into the big underground.

Bambo steps in.

Bambo: Please Littlefoot, I really don't think she making this up..

Littlefoot: Did you see Sharptooth?

Bambo: No, but I heard roaring coming from the cave Cera ran out of when she told me to run. It did sound like Sharptooth...

Cera: And that cave was where he met meeee.

Then the scene goes as normal with Cera saying what happened when she saw Sharptooth and catapults Ducky my accident into the air were Bambo hopelessly tires to catch her.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay...Ducky looks...interesting...mostly the eyes. All in all, this is really neat.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 2 2014 on  08:11 PM
Okay...Ducky looks...interesting...mostly the eyes. All in all, this is really neat.
Argh well thing was I was trying to give Ducky a startled look after been flung into the air, maybe I should re-do this...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, she does look a little funny, I admit :lol Not necessarily  bad, just funny :p
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 2 2014 on  09:10 PM
Yeah, she does look a little funny, I admit :lol Not necessarily  bad, just funny :p
Well you see sometimes when I draw a LBT character I either trace around a screen shot, or draw it from scratch, for this one I did it from scratch. I think I may redraw Ducky and post a new version of this.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 2 2014 on  03:35 PM
Yeah, she does look a little funny, I admit :lol Not necessarily  bad, just funny :p
Well you see sometimes when I draw a LBT character I either trace around a screen shot, or draw it from scratch, for this one I did it from scratch. I think I may redraw Ducky and post a new version of this.
I think you should...though, this IS really cartoony. I like it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 2 2014 on  10:22 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 2 2014 on  03:35 PM
Yeah, she does look a little funny, I admit :lol Not necessarily bad, just funny :p
I think you should...though, this IS really cartoony. I like it.
Yeah I will redo it, Ducky dose look a little too comidic here, though in the actual film if you pause at the right moment Ducky dose have a funny cartoony look on her face when she gets flung off the plank. I also love how she casually gose " Whooo.....whooo...".

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here is a redo of Bambo hopelessly trying to catch Ducky after been flung into the air, as she casually goes "Whoooo.......Whooo."
I redid it as I wasn't happy with how I did Ducky in the original.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If I worked without a screenshot, the result would be worse than it turned out to be with your take on the scene :p The redo looks better :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 3 2014 on  04:27 PM
If I worked without a screenshot, the result would be worse than it turned out to be with your take on the scene :p The redo looks better :)
Do I detect cheek? <_<   ... No its cool. :D Glad you like the redo.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
1. I like this. It really shows Bambo's personality, and Littlefoot looks pretty good. No real problems that I see here.

2.Ducky looks MUCH better in this one. I like it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 3 2014 on  08:11 PM
1. I like this. It really shows Bambo's personality, and Littlefoot looks pretty good. No real problems that I see here.

Yeah, as you know Bambo and Cera are long time friends so Bambo will know very well that Topsy no like anything non three horn. And unlike Cera Bambo has had good parenting ands shows more respect to other Dino's. Like here he,s warning Littlefoot about Topsy.

And  the 2nd one shows he is good hareted trying to catch the better drawn Ducky.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 3 2014 on  04:44 PM

Yeah, as you know Bambo and Cera are long time friends so Bambo will know very well that Topsy no like anything non three horn. And unlike Cera Bambo has had good parenting ands shows more respect to other Dino's. Like here he,s warning Littlefoot about Topsy.

And  the 2nd one shows he is good hareted trying to catch the better drawn Ducky.
Yeah, he's a much better male role model to Cera, too. I can really see the differences, and I like them a lot. I really feel like Bambo would add to the films.

Indeed...but she just flew a BIT too high.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 3 2014 on  11:17 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 3 2014 on  04:44 PM

Yeah, he's a much better male role model to Cera, too. I can really see the differences, and I like them a lot. I really feel like Bambo would add to the films.

Indeed...but she just flew a BIT too high.
Yes he would, like Josh he'd really develop Cera. and show that she's misunderstood because of the bad upbringing from her dad . As I said Bambo is pretty much is a dino version of Josh.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is my idea of what it may have been like if I (Bambo) would have been in one of the deleted scenes. As some of you know in the original cut Cera doesn't want Spike to join the gang and Ducky tempts Spike to follow with some berry's. Here Bambo is talking to Cera and convincing her to let Spike come along with them. Been a fellow three-horn and her long time friend Cera listens to Bambo.

Here's a scene after the find Spike and are still luring him with berry's and walking along that river side.

*Littlefoot and Bambo walk together*

Littlefoot: Thanks for talking Cera into letting Spike come with us Bambo.

Ducky: Yes I would I been really sad if I had left him behind. I would I would.

Bambo: Oh no problem. Cera's really not all that bad ones you get to know her and don't get on the wrong side with her. It's mainly due to all the rubbish her dad put in her head she can be touchy.

Littlefoot: Petrie keep still up their and mind my tree star!

Petrie: Sorry Flathead..

Littlefoot: And don't call me flathead!

Bambo: Littlefoot  clam down... If you want Petrie can ride on me? In fact I'm surprised he still want to ride on your head after what you did to him earlier..

*Littlefoot looks ashamed again*

Littlefoot: It's ok, he can stay on my head... It's just this tree star means a lot to me..

Bambo: I meant to ask, why are you carrying that tree star around?

Littlefoot: My mom gave it to me. It's all I have left of her... She's dead.

* Bambo stops in his tracks* What?... Your mum's dead!?

Littlefoot: Yes... Sharptooth killed her...

Bambo: She was murdered!?

Littlefoot: Sharptooth chased me and Cera then she came and tried to fight him off, but she was no match for him.

Bambo: Oh... I'm real sorry Littlefoot... Cera was their too... You know I'm sorry bring this up again, but I really think Cera's telling the truth about Sharptooth still been alive. I've known her a long time, she wouldn't lie about something soo dangerous been out there, especially if he's the one who killed your mum.. Also there are other dangerous meat eaters out there. Earlier today when I was wondering alone in a wasteland, I just narrowly avoided some fast biters.

Petrie: Oooooh me no like fast biters!

Ducky: Oh you were lucky to get away from them, yep yep yep.

* Littlefoot doesn't say anything not wanting to argue with Bambo, so decides to change the subject *

Littlefoot: What about your mom and dad Bambo? Are they ok?

Bambo: Oh I hope soo, they were still together when I got separated from them. I hope they survived the earth shake.

Littlefoot: Ok, maybe we should stop and rest for a while.

* They then stop near the waterfall*

Now here's Bambo in the stopping near waterfall scene.

Littlefoot: Hmmm. Tree stars grow where there's lots of water... If we follow this water...

Bambo: Yeah good thinking Littlefoot. Speaking of water I could I could do with a drink. *He then drinks from the stream*

Then after the awkward I smell Ducky Scene , Bambo helps fish Ducky and Petrie out of the stream with his tail.

Bambo: Here you 2 climb onto my tail.

Ducky: Ahhh.. Thank you Bambo. :)

Petrie: Yeah thanks giving us helping tail.

Then Bambo notices Littlefoot left his tree star on the ground.
Bambo picks it up.

Bambo: Hey Littlefoot, you dropped your tree star!

*He carries it back to him*

Here's Bambo with the others as they scramble out of that small cave before that herd of long necks stampede in.  

Here's me (Bambo) with Cera during the getting green food scene.
I have to say as a kid that I laughed just as much as Cera during that scene, mainly cause of Petrie's silly grunts and Spike lifting the others up too fast when Littlefoot told him not too.
Here Bambo is trying to hold back his laughter and also says something apologetic to the other like "I'm terribly sorry guys, but you do look quite silly!".

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awww, yet another good example of how different Cera's turning out with a better male role model in her life.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 5 2014 on  09:54 PM
Awww, yet another good example of how different Cera's turning out with a better male role model in her life.
Yeah also if Bambo had been there to tone things down, the scene may not have been cut. Oh what I would do to see the uncut version.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 5 2014 on  04:13 PM
Yeah also if Bambo had been there to tone things down, the scene may not have been cut. Oh what I would do to see the uncut version.
Yeah, I know! At first, I never knew about them. But now that I DO know about them, I want to see those scenes sooo bad!!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 5 2014 on  10:19 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 5 2014 on  04:13 PM
Yeah, I know! At first, I never knew about them. But now that I DO know about them, I want to see those scenes sooo bad!!
If I had a time machine I'd go back and get a copy of the film before they edited it to death like a 4kids dub. I also don't get why they moved the bit were Littlefoot finds the great valley to later on.