The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Artworks website

Teresa · 8 · 2133

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I've been uploading all my art stuff such as pictures and animations on a website so i can share it all with friends and my relatives in Ireland. Please check it out : http://www.freewebs.com/teresa_artworks  :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
That's some really lovely work on your page and lots of it too! The Dale version of "The Scream" is really funny  :lol
Moreover you have been working a very large variety of characters from many movies as well as your own characters.
May we hope to see some land before time characters too one of these days? :)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Nice work there Teresa! I loved your Little Britain manga pics! Quite an artistic hand you got there! ;) I really liked the Chibi Daffyd!  :DD Now he is "The Only Gay CHIBI in da village!"  :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, I don't know what any of these characters actually looks like so I can't say for sure but I think you did a very nice job!  LBT was and is the only "kids" show I will ever be into.  I hope you'll update.

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thanks guys  :D  i'll try and put some LBT pics up. Glad to know there's a little britain fan here  :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Teresa,Jun 25 2007 on  04:29 PM
Glad to know there's a little britain fan here  :)
Yeah, I love Little Britain. Don't suppose you've got a pic of Emily Howard (she is a "ladddyyy" after all :lol). I wasn't aware Little Britain was released anywhere else besides our own shores.

Anyway, that aside, your pictures really are great! What software package are you using to recreate all these wonderful characters?

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,Jun 26 2007 on  05:03 PM
Quote from: Teresa,Jun 25 2007 on  04:29 PM
Glad to know there's a little britain fan here  :)
Yeah, I love Little Britain. Don't suppose you've got a pic of Emily Howard (she is a "ladddyyy" after all :lol). I wasn't aware Little Britain was released anywhere else besides our own shores.

Anyway, that aside, your pictures really are great! What software package are you using to recreate all these wonderful characters?
Well i do live in Britain Britain Britain !!! Have you seen Little Britain Live ? I saw it last november and Met Anthony Head and hugged David Walliams :wub:
In fact LB is shown in Australia, Spain, Canada, America and a few other countries. Now that's popularity.

All my pictures i draw on MS Paint although there are a few i've drawn on sketcher.