The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Site Update, September 5, 2010

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, I have made a HUGE update for my site.  It took me a lot of work, so please tell me what you think.

Anyways, I have basically gotten rid of the Previous LBT Weekly Sub-page and moved all the videos as sub-pages for LBT Video of the Week.  I feel this is far more organized than the previous way I did it.

Also, the player has been updated from version 3.1.5 to 3.2.4. (Why I waited so long to update, I do not know.) It's meant to load the video faster (if only by a little bit) and work with mobile devices now.  I can't test out the last part, but anyone who has a mobile that supports flash, please test it out and tell me how well it works.

I've also added in a side link to my Yahoo! Video Account in case anyone is having problems with the player.

This is just the first of many more major updates to come before the end of the year.

I guess one last thing I should say to entice you guys to test it, is that this week's video is the final battle with Sharptooth.  I'm sure you can't resist now. :)

So, tell me how well it works and I'll see ya later! :)