The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A new horror game we found...

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Scratches. And I have just one thing to say: "WOW". "I have never been scared by a game so much!" (Just as it says on the cover lol), and it doesn't lie. It's a very well-made game.

The game is set in first-person view. The movement is basically like walking to different areas (You click on certain areas to walk further in that direction). You can't move around like in Doom 3, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good game! The movement is smooth and very easy to get used to. There are 2 ways you can maneuver the camera: Slideshow, and 3d viewing. Definitely choose the 3d viewing. You can move the camera all over the place and it feels VERY realistic. The only downside is the 3d viewing can make you motion sickness unless you put the camera speed on slow. I imagine some people can take it, but if I put the camera speed on any higher than slow, it really can make me queasy. Slow is perfectly fine though (I think it's the perfect speed to look around and check things out).

The game is VERY suspenseful. If you're into all those horror games, you should definitely pick this up! Me and my sis had alot of fun with this one! :D