The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

exactly how many episodes was it

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
And also, that was just intended to be a season finale, not a series finale. I'm sure they weren't planning to end the tv show at that point, but it was just cancelled.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Ah well, it wasn't that good anyways.

Is it ok if I think of Great Egg Adventure as the season/series finale though? It definitely deserved the place of series finale, and not just because it's listed as the last on other episode lists and that it would make a better finale then the truly awful one we got...it showed the bullies again from my favorite LBT film ever, showed a sharptooth mom and her babies, which was really nice, I think, and it purposely left out Spike, Cera, and Ruby...which clearly indicates that there was initially something planned ahead. They wouldn't make it the end without them.

So yeah, is it OK if I think of it as the series finale, since I've seen it listed as that in other episode lists?