The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Way To Watch LBT TV Episodes

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, recently indexing my ripped LBT movies for easier use, I came up with this system.  I've decided to make 5 different programs, each containing 5 LBT TV episodes for easier use and better management.  These files are large (150-200mb each), but remember that they contain a lot of episodes.  Here is how the program interface works out:

I'm trying to see if this is more popular than just downloading every single episode one by one and having to keep track of them.  I'm hoping it will be, but until I find out, I won't be making the rest of the episodes in this fashion.  It's a lot of work!  Well, see ya later. ;)

EDIT:  Oh, stupid me.  Not thinking straight again. :bang You may download this program with the 5 episodes on my server.  It's in the "LBT TV Episodes!!!" folder just like all the rest of the episodes, except look for it down the line.  It's got a different icon and it should be called like "LBT Episodes 1-5".  Just follow the link in my signature (the inuyasha picture) to view my server.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's a very nice idea!  :^.^:  I might download them when my parents don't need the download speed  :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is a good idea.  I wonder how popular it will be.