The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Stardust anything

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
The 60's. Something about the whole hippie/flower child culture is fascinating to me. That, and it's when the Beatles were active. Second choice would probably be the 70's.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Do you like snow?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I do, actually. Even though winter isn't my favourite season, I find there's something magical and enchanting about snow and winter landscapes. I wouldn't want to live in the cold all the time, but in a way I am grateful for winter all the same.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your opinion of the ocean?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The ocean I'm rather neutral about, simply as I've been to it very few times in my life (partly because I live in a land-locked province). In fact, I can't remember the last time I was there. I know it happened at some point, but it was probably many years ago now.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What videos do you typically enjoy watching?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Often it's videos that are related to gaming, but it can vary a lot. I used to watch a lot of let's plays; in particular I used to be a big Cinemassacre fan. Not as much nowadays, so I tend to just watch whatever pops up on my feed that interests me. Lately I've been watching prank videos.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is the most disgusting thing you've seen or known of in your opinion?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hah, well given my time on the internet, I feel that there's a lot of potential answers I could give. :smile

But, right now specifically, "The Destruction of Commercial Scum" comes to mind. That is probably the single most disgusting album cover I've ever seen. I actually looked it up again just now out of morbid curiosity, and I literally started gagging...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Where are you planning to vacation to in the next couple of days?

Edit: Question already answered.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 01:39:57 AM by ImpracticalDino »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Why did you change your avatar? Just wondering. :)
It does look cool. You got it from the internet?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd been thinking of changing it for quite a while. I still love that group hug, but I just felt like mixing it up and doing something different.

Yes, it's a photo from the internet, although I can't remember from where exactly I downloaded it. I think I just did a Google search for "Stardust" or "Stars" or something like that. I've had it stored on my computer for a long time.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you browse this forum sometimes without logging in?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, although not necessarily intentional. I generally browse the forum via my desktop, laptop, or phone, and sometimes it'll log me out on one of those. And then I simply don't bother to log back in unless I'm actually making a post.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
What is the capacity/volume of your personal water bottle/carrier?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It holds up to 24 oz. Despite all the walking and hiking I do, however, I usually don't carry my water bottle around with me on my adventures as I don't like having to walk and carry something with me at the same time (unless it's a backpack). So instead, I usually leave it at home and put it in the freezer so I can have nice cold ice water.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 06:10:43 PM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is the most pleasant sensation you have ever felt?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Probably snuggling into a warm bed at night during winter. Especially if I'm already quite tired.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Is your favorite color pink? (I'm basing this question off of your purchasing history) :lol