The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey 'n' stuff...

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, I was told of this place by one "novaflare", and I decided to join. And... yeah...

Don't be suprised if I end up a lurker. I tend to do that :/

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It would be a pleasure if the tendency is not going to apply to the GOF ;)
Welcome with us :yes

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You won't want to become a lurker here. :)

Welcome.  :wave  I'll give nova a cookie or something for getting a new member in here.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Yo TheNumberOneShmuck :wave

Good to see ya on the Gang of Five forum! There's a good few topics to get involved in so don't feel you have to lurk in the shadows. Get stuck in and have a blast! You won't regret it! ;)

Cya soon!

Littlefoot-1616 B)

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, it's not like I want to become a lurker, I just don't usually have anything interesting to say.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: TheNumberOneShmuck,Apr 14 2007 on  07:10 PM
Well, it's not like I want to become a lurker, I just don't usually have anything interesting to say.
heya and trust me youll have lots to say here. The the best part of this forum.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Apr 14 2007 on  07:14 AM
You won't want to become a lurker here. :)

Welcome.  :wave  I'll give nova a cookie or something for getting a new member in here.
heheh prob get a few more to. figured do to the troll factor on imdb boards ill just invite people and have them message me there for the url. That way i can take a quick look at their posts there and make sure their not one of the many imdb trolls (though the admins have put a huge dent in the troll population there was a really nasty peice of work like 3 days ago). Figured the lbt forums there are a good place to get some members here. Imdb is kind of limited as per any single movie still lots of fun though. They just dont have forums like fan art fan fic series sequels etc.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Bienbenido to the GOF, TNOS (LOL. Your initials!) I'm Lain_EX, but you can call me Lain if you want to. See ya at the forums! ;)