The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

my lbt role play

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is good.  I guess all that's left is to fill the adults and others who will be only briefly in the rp at the beginning and maybe end, and at the place where Guido came from?

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah,we need some more adults and Guido home dinos,and we definitely need a Guido.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess we need to see if there are any other characters folks are willing to do.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Since I'm already playing Littlefoot, I could also play Grandma & Grandpa Longneck. If there's any characters left over that nobody wants to play as, we could always just leave the character out of the RP and have someone mention that they're busy doing something, so it's explained why they aren't there.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah,I think we have enough characters,but we need Guido.I can take him if nobody else wants,but as I said I don't realy know how he speaks(never saw the english version).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have the movie and tv episode he appears in on dvds, so I could do him if you want.  I'd have to watch the episode to try to get the feel of his character and speech pattern, if there is one.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Mine will be Chomper, Hyp, Hyp's dad and Chomper's dad. :p  :DD  :lol  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe