The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: The Stone of Light

Threehorn · 695 · 40398

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Kids get home!" A yell came and it was Mr Threehorn coming to them "Something strange just happened and everyone has to go home now. Cera come on we going back to the nest, there is a meeting tomorrow morning about that strange light." Topys looked to every one of them with a strong voice in a serious tone as well.

"Alright Daddy" Cera went with him and soon gone she didn't say goodnight or anything  to the others since she was still shocked that what she said really happened and that was the first time she said somethign unbelieveable that did believeably happen.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Just as Longtail was saying goodbye to everyone, his uncle Cyrix who happened to be a Rainbowface appeared, looking rather disstressed about something, especially considering he hadn't said anything since he arrived....he just looked at his nephew silently saying what needed to be said.

After a few breif, tense moments Longtail looked back and said to everyone "I'm sorry but I have to back with my uncle....I guess I'll see you guys tommorow..." Longtail then added at a whisper "I just hope I don't hurt anyone..."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In the mean time past the shettling grass the Captain slowly pushed off a panel and debrie off himself and check what systems he had left as he slowly got up to the chair and hope the emerency commucations was working then they light up "Good..." he shook his head a little then look around seeing the damage to most of the systems. "The shuttle got pretty banged up on landing" he muttered then activated a mayday and seeing the screen was still intacted to save the least and no major hull breaches.

"This is Captain Andrew Threehorn of Sublight 1 from the USS Cretaceous, my ship has crashed on a unknown planet. This is a emerency broadcast to any ships in the area, I need assists. Please send help at once... Captain Threehorn out" he closed the recording off and sent the broadcast on a lop.

He got up and went to the med kit under a console and open it taking out a thermol regeratior and using it on his cut near his right horn above his eye then put it away and checking what can be fixed and see if the ship was flyable again. He walks up to the door and it opens into another area of the shuttle and he goes down the ladder seeing things all over the place and metal as well. He soon come to a panel and pushing the touch pad it opens and inside is a black rock

"The Sublight stone... damn it!" he hits his fist on the wall and takes it out "Without another one of these I am trapped in whatever place I am in... if no one gets my mayday" he sighed then check sensors and picked up something "That rock of sublight it landed not far from here. Soon as I check the damage of this shuttle I will go get it." Captain then gets the kit out of the rubbly ane gets to work on checking over all the systems and engines which would take all night to do.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't worry Longtail. I'm sure this Blood red Night Circle story isn't as bad as you might think." Littlefoot said. When Mr. Three horn walked up and told them all to go home Littlefoot walked off and hid behind a tree. He was going to find out about this strange thing but he had to wait till Mr. Threehorn had left. "I have to find out what that thing really is"Littlefoot whispered to himself.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Andrew open the door on the back area of the ship which to him thankfully worked then stepped outside seeing the pieces of ship down a trail from the impacting of the ground "Quite the mess I made" he then look to the sky at the moon and stars then look to the moon again "Wait a tail moment... this is... Earth!" Captain looked really suprised "I better deactivate the dedresscall!" Captain rushed back into the ship closing the door behind and soon he was at the front of the ship he turned it off. "So much for asking for help... but I can't break the Temporal Prime Directive" Andrew said to himself then turn around going back to working on repairs which needs them more to be repaired then ever now.

---

Ducky looked around and notice Littlefoot is gone "Littlefoot must of gone home oh yes yes yes" Ducky jumped on Spike "Lets go home SPike before Mr Threehorn Gets really anger" DUcky whisped.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
He was going to find out about this strange thing but he had to wait till Mr. Threehorn had left. "I have to find out what that thing really is"Littlefoot whispered to himself.

Spike nodded with Ducky's suggestion, and began to walk back to their nest...while Ruby on the other hand simply said "Alright I guess we'd better get going too Chomper, before Mr. Threehorn makes us go." Of course she was fully intent on checking out whatever that thing was.....and Ruby knew she and Chomper would have the best chance of sneaking away with their caves being closest to the valley wall....

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Computer reroute secondary power from weapons arry to proximaty senors." Computer automatical reroutes it.

"Power reroute complete. Senors working at 500 meter radias. No life signs detected in radias" Computer reported

"Inform me if there is" Andrew continue to check on damaged systems putting the information on a data pad in his three fingered, one thumb clawed hand.

"Confirmed"

He paused then go to a console that was working still "Computer with stars in the locations in the sky what is the projected year?"

"Checking..." computer runs a series of scans of the stars locations then the answer came "To star collations the year is 65.83 million BC"

"Computer... double check that please..." Computer runs it again and came back with the same results then something else.

"Secondary scans intocate that there is a dimensional viriable to quartien read out" Captain looked at the screen. "Display" the computer display a visual and he reads it.

"This gets even better... not only in the past but in another dimension to my own." Captain mutters and rubs his forehead a little "This is giving me one heck of a headache... where is the cheif engineers when I need them..." Captain mutters sitting there not sure what to do now staring at the screen seeing that information not aware that three dinosaurs from the Great Valley was moving towards his shuttle craft.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Ruby and Chomper were heading back to their nest in the cave, Ruby looked up to see a small coloumn of smoke in the air, and not wanting Chomper to get hurt, she looked at him and said "I'm going to find a little snack for the both of us.....stay here ok Chomper."

And before he could answer she turned and ran towards the trees that lead straight towards the captins ship...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After a little bit the captain saw no need to keep the senors online "Computer it seem there will be no one coming this evening to the crash site and if this is the past it most likely scared the local animals away. Reroute senor power for now to repurcators"

"Adfermitive" the computer answered and the repercator system comes online.

"Time to get the parts I need to restore main power" Andrew types in on the keypad on the touch panel all what he needed and direct where he wants it all to appear in. "Computer time till all parts repocated?"

"6 hours and 12 minutes and 7 seconds"

"Lower power output to helm and other systems" Computer does as asked and lowers the power on most stations. Andrew walks into the back part and start work on cleaning the mess up picking pieces up and throwing them in a pile just outside the shuttle. "I am sure I can use these damage sections to reycle into something" Captain said to himself as he gets to cleaning his living area and back area up as he waits for the parts to be made.

Unaware as he disabled the senors Ruby was about to come pass the 500 meter mark and in view of the large shuttle in the crash zone.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby had been walking for a while now, and she was just about to give up, when she reached the end of the crater...she was stunned by it's size it was huge! 'No way a flying rock could have done this!' she thought to herself and then she said aloud "Then again it was a flying rock, so maybe it's possible after all."

She then took several careful steps towards the strange rock that didn't look quite like a rock....Ruby also noted with fasination that this rock glowed under the Night Circle. "What a strange rock this is, but even now I say I've seen stranger things."

But when Ruby heard noise coming from inside the rock she immediatly clapped her hands over her mouth and ran for cover, not wanting to be seen by anything that might want to hurt her...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Scrap, rubbish... great there goes one of the computer pads" Andrew thrown more pieces of metal and damaged equitment on a pile just outside the ship and turn around unwarping part of his tail the thin inch width metal land on the pile. "That about all the stuff that be reycled tomorrow..." he sighs and take off the phase rifle lifting it over him and placing on the ground he walk up to a rock and climb on it and sit there looking to the sky.

"I never grow tired of seeing the stars in the night sky from whatever place I go to. It peaceful and quite and just beautiful." he then hears something and the light from his shuttle he just say it, something pinkish and he narrow his eyes a little and smirked "Oh just a Ovalirator. " he whispers then goes back to staring at the sky with hands press against the rocks leaning back a bit just watching the stars with a smile on his snout not threaned by the least of Ruby near by and just went back to star gazing.

"I always wondered what this world was like... was it peaceful or was it horrible? what lifes out there would bring meaning to order and what would they see in the sky that I see. What would that world be like? what meaning would it bring to them? horrible stories of monsters coming to hunt them or the peaceful light of the moon bring new fresh dreams of salvalation to a peaceful world with no technology" Captain whispers to himself "Only in holodeck stories i see this world but now I sit in it... maybe I will take time remembering my ship but I know my crew be worried and try and find me or would I return to that time I vanished from senors? time is a very treaky thing. No way to be sure" he continued saying then sighed as he sat there moving his thick scaly tail a little feeling the breeze of the wind blowing by.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
he then hears something and the light from his shuttle he just say it, something pinkish and he narrow his eyes a little and smirked "Oh just a Ovalirator. "

Ruby looked up seeing that what ever was standing outside hadn't come to hurt her yet...she took a step forward, but decided not to say anything until she was sure she wouldn't scare it off. Ruby took a few more steps and thought she could hear the thing talking to no one she could see...

"I always wondered what this world was like...

Against her better judgement Ruby decided to see if this...whatever it was could understand her of course at this range she thought it looked like a threehorn.... "Hello, w-who are you?" Ruby asked with a qiver of fear in her voice...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Suddenly he looked back at her "wha?!... wh... ahh" the suprise made him slip and fall backwards off the rock he was sitting on landing with a thud "urgh... that shocking..." he mumbled lying on the ground on his back then sits up looking at Ruby for a moment then finally broke the silence with clear thinking over this. "Let me guess you are the one that spoke at me?" he points a thumb at himself still looking at her and being a Captain and what his been through he over come the shock and coice to speak to her directly this time. "Might as well not be rude to not answer the question... I am Andrew Threehorn." then he thought 'better keep the rank out of it and stick to the temporal and prime directive as much as I can'

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby wasn't as scared as she was at first, but now a new question formed in her mind... 'He looks like a threehorn alright, but somethings off...' she then asked outloud "You look much like a threehorn, but you don't walk on four legs like one...why?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That going to be tricky to explain, I am sure you never heard of evolutation before... so it going to be hard to explain it without over whelming you." Andrew said getting up looking at Ruby. "The best way I can say it is... I am a evolved form of what you called a Threehorn. " Andrew said to her dusting some of the dirt off his starfleet uniform.

"I have a question, what is your name young lady?" he said politly.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That going to be tricky to explain, I am sure you never heard of evolutation before... so it going to be hard to explain it without over whelming you." Andrew said getting up looking at Ruby. "The best way I can say it is... I am a evolved form of what you called a Threehorn. " Andrew said to her dusting some of the dirt off his starfleet uniform.

"I have a question, what is your name young lady?" he said politly.

Ruby wasn't entirly sure she could trust this Andrew just yet, but she saw no harm in answering his question "My name is Ruby. Nice to meet you"

Then she asked another question that was on her mind "What was that word you used earlier?" Ruby was quite emmbaressed that she didn't know what the word meant, but was confidnet that Andrew would at least try to help her understand....

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"evolutation... it a word that means... well it really hard to put it to words to make you understand it something that changes over a long period of time, a period that takes millions of generations. It slow and steady not seen at first but takes a unbelieveable amount of generations... that the best I can explain it without trying to overwhelm you Ruby" Andrew said kneeing down to her and have tried his best to explain it to Ruby with causing a meltdown in her mind with all this information he just told her.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot who had narrowly escaped being sent home went to investigate. When he saw the big Threehorn who walked like a 2 legger his jaw nearly dropped off his face. "Who or what are you"? Littlefoot stuttered scared of the big Threehorn.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Andrew saw Littlefoot and sighed "I see more coming to check out the crash site." Andrew then said "I am Andrew Threehorn and to answer this question again, I am a evolved form of what you call a Threehorn and evolved means something that changes of a period over a million generations or more..." Andrew finish telling Littlefoot his name and what he is and explaining once more.

"I got one question for you... what is your name young man" he kept it calm even he rather annoyed that he was asked again the same question.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"My name's Littlefoot. It's a pleasure to meet you. Do you mean like technically you'd be from the future?" Littlefoot questioned astonished. "I have 2 questions..... first of all what is that thing?"Littlefoot asked motioning over to his ship. "And second if you are from the future why are you here"? Littlefoot asked walking closer to Andrew with a interested smile.