The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time - "Dawn"

Lillefot · 725 · 34355

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante had stood up, facing Longtail, then dropped his hands.
"Zaine's right.  I won't fight you.  Do what you will to me, but I'm not gonna fight back. You've...left me nothing to fight for..."
He said, sadly lowering his head...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine dropped to his knees and blinked a tear. That other dinosaur we saw back in the cave did something to Longtail. I know it! The real Longtail wouldn't let such evil and power inside of him take control. Maybe by letting Longtail take me and Dante to his master we can set him free.

"Longtail, I surrender! There is no point in fighting anymore. You're my best friend, and I could never kill you. Maybe you'll still have it in you to spare us."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
It started as a chuckle from Longtail, but it quickly changed into an all out laughter. He was laughing at how easy and sad this was, he just couldn't believe that his former friends gave up so quickly when they were trying..and poorly mind you...to save him.
He gave a dark and sinister grin as he replied:
"I don't like the idea of letting my foes live....but...if my master were here, I'm sure we could come to some sort of agreement. Speaking of which my master has been absent for quite some time. Oh well as long as I get to have some fun." He then started to walk forward when something caught his eye...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine closed his eyes and waited for Longtail to strike him down. Maybe seeing me in danger like this will cause the real Longtail to break through. Or maybe we'll be lucky and his master will arrive and stop him from killing us.

"Longtail you don't have it in you to kill us! You will never be able to kill us because deep down you know we are right! We're your friends, and as such our bond is going to take this so called curse or evil down and free you! Don't you get it? This master of yours is using you for his own desires! He doesn't care about you! He'll get rid of you once he's done with you!"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Talking behind other people's back... you dissapoint me kid..." an ice cold voice vibrated trough the air. And there was Hadrian. The one moment he wasn't there. The other he was standing next to Longtail, holding on of his giant claws on Longtail's shoulder. His sclaes on his back where pulsating with dark purple glow, and it was as if the air around his body fleeing away from him. He gently tapped Longtail on the shoulder and walked forward to Zaine and Dante. Then he stopped and bent down to his knees before Zaine. There he sat for a few seconds... just looking into Zaine's eyes... and for the first time... he made a little smile. Then, he blinked with his right eye and with a swift move placed one of his giant hand claws straight under Zaine's chin.

"Now it's my turn to dissapoint you..." he claped with two of his claws in front of Zaine's face.
"Hello! Wakie wakie kid! Look at me!" Then he paused and looked into Zaine's eyes again.
"Give up your friend... " he whispered...
Hadrian slowly got up again, he looked over at the horizon... the sun was going down... then he looked down at Zaine and Dante. His face turning into a twisted grin.

"Lets go for a walk!"
 --------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.