The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello there

RubberDucky

• A Mo Fan Too
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • You should not eat talking trees. Nope, nope, nope
    • View Profile
    • Odie's Ocean on Wordpress
Hello, I'm RubberDucky, and as well as loving LBT (and Ducky and Mo) I'm also a brony (who loves Pinkie Pie). I'm a female teen and I'm from India, though English is my first language.

My favourite animals are horses, donkeys, elephants, tapirs, and doggies! My favourite colour is pink, and some of my favourite game genres are open world, puzzle, racing, and simulation, and so some of my favourite games are Zoo Tycoon 2, Re-Volt, Lemmings, and the Petz series.

I'm a vegan and I have three dogs named Odie, Pinkie, and Ruby (you can read more about them on my website). Odie and Pinkie are Tibetan Terriers and Ruby (not named after the LBT character since my mom hasn't watched any Land Before Time yet which includes the TV series) is an Indian Spitz.

I've loved T-Rexes ever since I was a kid and played Zoo Tycoon 2, and I've heard of LBT before, but only this year I have started watching the movies (along with the TV series)!

I also really love rubber ducks (which is where my username comes from), but I only have three and I lost them all! :sducky

Well, that's it! :Mo

Edit: I finally found the rubber ducks recently!  :^^spike
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 07:23:54 PM by RubberDucky »
Pinkie Pie is best pony, yep yep yep! :duckyhappy My favorite LBT sequel is LBT V. :chompysmile
My thelandbeforetime.org username is Ducky. :Mo

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to GoF, RubberDucky! It's great to meet another new member, especially from a more unusual country like India! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :^^spike

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Welcome to GoF, RubberDucky!  :)
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome!
Is that a Wordpress? How do you people maintain blogs? I'm pretty sure my got abandoned really quick... :sducky
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the GoF RubberDucky! It's always great to see new members joining!  :)littlefoot

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :) I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF, yep yep yep! :^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.