The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

the stupidest movie you ever seen

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
And if I don't I'll have four episodes to watch on my computer.  :P:

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
:angry: i tell ya the movies that i saw that was stupid they where the showa gamera  series it was so dumb a giant firebreathin turtle that likes children aw man the first gamera was a good movie till these came out thank god dieie desided to dump the series and made the hesies gamera atleast that gamera was belevable.
a monster friends to children jeez thats stupid also the acting was horrible the gamera suit was also rediculess theres no way a guy could be able to praform in that suite with out suffering exhastion and the constant opponints was all aliens but thats one thing the hesies wanted to correct.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Oh good god.  A children-loving monster?!  Give me a break!!

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
THANK GOD dieie desided to scrap the showa gamera after whatchin thoughs movies i had to chunk my chichen.a monster that loves children i hope who ever had that idia gets his ass kicked.

but thats in the past right now dieie is making a new gamera series and has nothing about children loven monsters in it in fact if im luck maby they'll have a movie were godzilla fights gamera that'll be cool

buba

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I hate film where one man killed five people. He went to police station and killed himself.
I never saw something that boring.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Once, I thought the stupidest movie I ever saw was "Dumb and Dumbr", but then they made "Dumb and Dumberer", and I found out that I was wrong. "Dumb and Dumberer" managed to even more stupid.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
^ Never saw it, but I wouldn't doubt if there are some Homer Simpsons and Peter Griffins out there...just as stupid.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I actually Liked dumb and Dumber. It's funny-in an inanely stupid sort of way.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I haven't seen Dumb and Dumberer, but I enjoyed Dumb and Dumber for what it was worth :lol

Not many films are coming to mind as being officially Stupid.  Perhaps the best example I can think of right now is the sequel to XXX.

XXX was an acceptable enough action movie.  The fact that there was a sequel made when the original actor, Vin Diesel, refused to play the lead again, seemed like a very good reason to Not make the sequel.  The movie itself was even worse than this fact.  It lost so much when the original actor didn't return, and the film didn't have enough redeeming qualities to make up for it.

I thought of this only because I watched XXX at a friends' house this weekend :p

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, guys, I'm bumping this because I think we can perhaps reopen it since we've had a lot of new members, hence a lot of viewpoints, since the last response.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Sergeant Burker

• Lord Of The Underworld
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hades here, lord of the underworld, how you doing?
    • View Profile
If I'm gonna be honest here... the stupidest film I've ever seen was Infinity War.  :OhYou
Yep, I'm being serious here.

Chicken Little and Home on the Range are good to me,
plus the Cat in the Hat is on my list of favorite live-action movies.
How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Doogal (I hate it to hell! :mad  :mad  :x )

Captain America (sucked so much! :x )

Raise the TItanic (come on!  THey actually sailed it home!  Like it would still work after being underwater for years! :mad  :x )

Final Destonation

Chucky movies (all of them) (Comeon, a killer doll?  How doesa doll kill someone? :mad  :x )

Jason X (too stupid for words!)
It (a killer clown?  THat is sure to give me nightmares! :lol its caled getting a shotgun and shooting that freak right between the eyes!)

Some Michael Jackson movie.  I forget the title.  (I can't even begin to discribe how retarded this was.)

This answer threw me for a loop for a moment, because now we live in a reality where decent Captain America movies exist. I was like, "Huh? Captain America: The First Avenger wasn't good enough to warrant that kind of criticism." LOL

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
If I'm gonna be honest here... the stupidest film I've ever seen was Infinity War.  :OhYou
Yep, I'm being serious here.

Chicken Little and Home on the Range are good to me,
plus the Cat in the Hat is on my list of favorite live-action movies.
You're just saying that because it kicked the crap out of every DC film ever made.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Oh, dear. I honestly have had a couple of misfortunes of being forced into watching movies that turned out to be bad, such as the dreadful "Lost Boys" sequels, but the worst I ever saw was that absolutely blasphemous "Jack and Jill" film (Adam Sandler). It was so bad that it swept every award at the Razzies! Ugh! I'll be happy to never watch that movie again!
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Tigress

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
While not the stupidest movie ever, this was one I would of left the theater if only I didn't wanna waste the $17 I spent on a ticket.

Show Dogs, with the whole  controversy  thing aside (the scene in question was indeed cut) the movie was flat out boring.
Relied to much on stupid corny jokes, and the 'panda' looked fake as hell. Yes all the animals were CGI they least looked real. That panda..they didn't even try.

And of course the main male dog character has a fancy pedigree love interest cause what else.

I love animal based movies but this one..my cat makes more interesting stuff in his litter box. Yes it aimed towards kids but even the kids looked bored leaving.

I went thinking it would be like the movie Snow Dogs which I loved since I saw it in theaters way back in 2002. Not even close.
"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods, they have not forgotten this."

Simba <3 Born 21st of October 2015.

Please check out my first fanfic-Hold on Together.