The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Wreck-it Ralph

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Exactly how is buying movies a "waste of time"? I don't see how that is true. If someone truly enjoys a movie, why shouldn't they buy it?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My nephews absolutely LOVE this movie.  Heck, when I was watching it with them today they actually danced to the song at the end of the credits.  They just love everything about it.

It's well worth the money in my book.  I'm not ashamed of having the Blu-ray version. :)

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Exactly how is buying movies a "waste of time"? I don't see how that is true. If someone truly enjoys a movie, why shouldn't they buy it?

Wait, are you responding to me? Because I was just quoting Petrie85. I bought the Blu-ray combo myself, so I don't think it's a waste of time at all.  :oops
Unless I am misunderstanding something . . .

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I was never really interested in watching this movie but ended up watching it anyway lately  :p And boy do I regret I didn't do so sooner...

Despite not getting most of the gaming references, this movie really grew on me. The first 30 minutes were okay but as soon as Vanellope enters the screen, the movie just becomes awesome  ^^spike She's a real cutie, yet she's extremely naughty and also quite cunning. Definitely the main reason why I like the movie so much though the overall story idea with Ralph not wanting to be bad anymore was really well done too.

Might actually end up drawing Vanellope, she's so adorable  ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Indeed  ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I just hope it's good like the first one was.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Considering what the song "Shut Up and Drive" is ACTUALLY about, I'm still surprised to this day that Disney put the song into this movie.  Granted, they heavily censored it and all, but still.