The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Gone Fishing"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah!
Me and my pal went out again today after school! With the camera this time!
Here's the result of today! The lake lies at my place, so it's not far.

This Perch was healthy, and a good average size! Cuaght by my friend.

Pike attack! Medium sized Pike caught with Rapala! Caught by me!  

We could tell that this Pike had been to a fight, look at the wound on it's back!

Mm... today was a lovely day at the lake!

Indeed it was!

These two are the ones that we acctually got up.
We did hook many more, and we saw loads of fish!
And, all fish we caught, we let them back into the lake.
Great day!

/Lillefot

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I sure want to go fishing with you sometime Gustav ^^ .

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm...

I think there's no way I'd be able to handle a marlin...those things are HUGE compared to the average halibut, they're built like a real fish (which means they can fight quite well, what with that massive spear they have), and I'm...what, five foot six, 140lbs? and the average marlin's somewhere around 100-200lbs, from what I can see...

Still be fun to try, though, although I'd probably have to head to the states to find a good place to fish for 'em - I haven't heard of any places in BC to find marlin...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks like you had fun, caught quite a few fish, and had great weather and scenery where you were.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
we have a fishing tourniment that i like to compete in, i really dont care if i catch anything but just fishing is fun.

where i live its the middle of the US, so for monster fish your gonna have to settle for catfish or gar.

there is a show on the animal planet that you might like, it is called River Monsters