The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

On My Site Now

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Yay!  I've long awaited this episode and now here it is!  I really thought that the talking crab would be too much to handle, but it fit in very nicely.  As always just follow the link on my signature picture to see the video.  Up next:  Through the eyes of a spiketail on the 23rd.  Sounds pretty boring, but maybe they'll surprise me.  See ya then! ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for the hard work.  Maybe with the Spike centered one we'll find out he's a super genius who seldom feels the need to speak since he'd rather think his high level thoughts and would not like to take time to heavily simplify his words so the others will understand them.   :DD

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Whoa, another episode? o.O
This is so cool and I haven't watched "The Great Egg Adventure" yet.
Now I'll enjoy watching two episodes after school. =D

Thanks for recording and uploading it, LBTlover. =)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I liked the episode.  Just 1 more left now it seems.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Awesome! thank you very much LBTL :)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
cera should've just gone ahead and smashed him when he grabbed onto her horn.  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Funny how, and I liked, that it seemed that Cera getting really angry was the solution to the problem, instead of it being something Littlefoot did.  More diversity like that is better I think, then putting all the resolutions behind just 1 character.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
You're all very welcome.  I already have a timer up to record "through the eyes of a spiketail" on the 23rd.  Even if I forget, someone remind me cuz it'll be all recorded in my DVD recorder even if I forget to record it.

As for the crab and Cera, yeah, I liked that Cera solved the problem being her usual a$$ self.  I was surprised she didn't just smash the crab into the ground when he grabbed her horn or at least tried to.  I didn't like her attitude towards Littlefoot when she said "see Littlefoot, sometimes it pays to stand up for yourself."  It made it seem like Littlefoot was a........I can't describe it any other way than to just say it, but I don't want to say that word on here.  It starts with a P. :p

You could see that Littlefoot was also getting pissed at the crab after he said they had to build him a nest.  He would have solved the problem eventually, just in a different and less aggressive way.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
True.  Part of it I think is the way they were raised.  Littlefoot likely, I would guess, has been taught by his grandparents to try to talk things out, think his way through stuff, while Cera's dad likely taught her to fight, not back down, ect, a much more angry sort of way of doing things.