The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Look at the New LBT WD Site

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Considering that Land Before Time WD will disappear by June/July because of the fact that it is a .co.cc domain, (thus being around for only one year) I have started taking necessary precautions to ensure it stays.

As such, I am working at making a brand new, from scratch, .com site.  It'll have all the same things Land Before Time WD has that made it great in the first place, plus a few new things.  On top of this, there are going to be some major changes.

Understand that there is a lot under construction currently.  I can't give the amount of time and devotion to this that someone like LBTlover can, but I'm doing what I can when I can. (Plus I can't make it look as spectacular as someone like LBTlover can because of the knowledge I lack in certain website building areas.)

At the rate I'm going, I'm expecting by March to have this done, April at the latest.

As you look upon it, please feel free to give out any comments on it you may want and to ask any questions you may have about it.  I'll make sure to answer them when I can.  Understand that it is not finished yet and there could be changes to certain areas by the time it is done.

Anyways, here's the link.

The Land Before Time WD

Once again, please feel free to tell me how you feel and any questions you may have about the site and I'll see ya later!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile