The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Random LBT crossovers

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here is a funny crossover GIF I made. This is from an episode of Muppets tonight guest staring Pierce Brosnan. Were he picks up a glass of champion, not knowing it's a prop and stuck to the tray. And spills it all down himself, which Cera finds hilarious! XD

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
From the first movie, too. Cera from the first movie DID laugh at everyone's misfortune.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 15 2014 on  11:36 AM
From the first movie, too. Cera from the first movie DID laugh at everyone's misfortune.
Me and my mum used to laugh our self's stupid at this too when I was a kid. Just like how I laugh just as much as Cera during the getting green food scene.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's another one with Pierce Brosnan in the Muppets, were Cera, Ducky, Spike and Petrie all laugh at Miss Piggy's misfortune.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 15 2014 on  05:43 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 15 2014 on  11:36 AM
Me and my mum used to laugh our self's stupid at this too when I was a kid. Just like how I laugh just as much as Cera during the getting green food scene.
That IS one of the better scenes of the movie. It's one of my favorites.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Harry Hill is helping Ducky hatch from her egg by tickling her feet.
For those of you who don't know, Harry Hill is a British comedian, who used to do a TV show called TV Burp where he'd make jokes and crossovers with other TV shows.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's a crossover from an ep of Tokyo mew mew. Were my least favourite character Ryou gets a pair of hideous boxer shorts thrown in his face which Littlefoot finds hilarious!

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Aug 12 2014 on  12:39 PM
LOL! Looks like Ryou has another peeper!
Yeah. You know I'd love to see Chomper bite Ryou and rip a hole in his pants off revealing those silly purple boxers and everyone laughs at him! It would be good to see him get shown up like that.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Aug 12 2014 on  10:37 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Aug 12 2014 on  12:39 PM
LOL! Looks like Ryou has another peeper!
Yeah. You know I'd love to see Chomper bite Ryou and rip a hole in his pants off revealing those silly purple boxers and everyone laughs at him! It would be good to see him get shown up like that.
Get Chomper mad enough and he might just do it! XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok I was watching a clip from Jurassic Park and it gave me an idea for this. Also a tribute to the late Richard Attenborough.

Here his character from Jurassic Park is watching Topsy been a d**k like he always his, on the monitors. I can see him saying "I really hate that Triceratops...". Which is what I always think when ever I watch an LBT film. Apart from the 4th were he's not in it, and the 10th were he only cameos.  :lol

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
OMG! Just the look on his face, like, "I hate having to watch him....why can't I just ignore him?"
:lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Oct 9 2014 on  02:08 AM
OMG! Just the look on his face, like, "I hate having to watch him....why can't I just ignore him?"
Yeah and I can see him, when Topsy sings standing tough or that three horns are the best crap. Saying "Oh I've had enough of this!" And walk off or switch's the monitor off.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Oct 9 2014 on  12:27 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Oct 9 2014 on  02:08 AM
Yeah and I can see him, when Topsy sings standing tough or that three horns are the best crap. Saying "Oh I've had enough of this!" And walk off or switch's the monitor off.
Topsy's personality is SO UNLIKEABLE! I actually feel sorry for everyone around him, and admire Grandpa Longneck for having so much patience with him.

I could honestly see that, too. At some point, all you can do is walk away...before you smash the monitor or get one of those dang songs in your head! If I ever do, I'll know I've finally lost my mind.

XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Oct 9 2014 on  09:18 AM
Topsy's personality is SO UNLIKEABLE! I actually feel sorry for everyone around him, and admire Grandpa Longneck for having so much patience with him.

I could honestly see that, too. At some point, all you can do is walk away...before you smash the monitor or get one of those dang songs in your head! If I ever do, I'll know I've finally lost my mind.

XD [/QUOTE]
 I still bugs me that Tria was too easy going with him. I won't be soo patience with him. I don't think Bron would put up with his crap. I feel bad for Cera having him for a dad. I'd hate to have him for a dad.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Oct 9 2014 on  03:44 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Oct 9 2014 on  09:18 AM

XD
I still bugs me that Tria was too easy going with him. I won't be soo patience with him. I don't think Bron would put up with his crap. I feel bad for Cera having him for a dad. I'd hate to have him for a dad. [/QUOTE]
 And Tricia. Tricia's still young, too, so Topsy can teach her all the crap he taught Cera at that age.

I would LOVE to see Bron vs. Topsy! That would be GREAT!

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Been thinking lately of a crossover of Rhombus's The Seven Hunters and Xenoblade Chronicles.

Still don't know if I'm going to go through with it, though.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Masked Rider ( the main character of a show by the same name made by the same people who made Power Rangers) is getting rid of Sharptooth with a beam from his sword.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Oct 18 2014 on  10:00 AM
Here Masked Rider ( the main character of a show by the same name made by the same people who made Power Rangers) is getting rid of Sharptooth with a beam from his sword.
Easiest win ever.
XD