The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

WALL-E Cluedo

Almaron

• Spike
    • View Profile
This one's been sitting in my files for a while now, so it's about time I upload it!

http://amcalmaron.deviantart.com/art/WALL-E-Cluedo-231006569

I got the idea for this one day when browsing a WALL-E forum, and someone made a Cluedo joke of some sort. I started thinking about how you could do a WALL-E version of Cluedo, and a few hours later I had this.

Don't remember exactly how I did this, but I probably drew up a grid, then got the proper colouring and the BnL logos from pictures of the film.

This version of Cluedo would work somewhat differently - GO-4 has been found in pieces at the Holodetector (Red BnL logo near the Lido Deck). You get to play as one of the Ten Rogue robots starring in WALL-E, and go around the ship in an attempt to figure out whodunnit and where!

As an added bonus, several red alcoves house Steward Bots. If you roll a double six, you don't move, but instead get to take one of the tokens. If another player advances too far for your liking, you can skip a turn in favour of "sending" a Steward Bot after them, which will deposit them in the Diag. Ward, resulting in them missing two turns before they can get out!

WALL-E copyright Pixar.
Clue/Cluedo copyright Hasbro.