The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

First Pokemon, then Ponies, now Dinosaurs

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Radioactivity makes Littlefoot creepy.
:lol
This really looks good, and I'm LOVING those icons. They're so much like video game icons... :wow

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Dalekdino: That's what it's supposed to be like. xD
This isn't anything serious. ;)
But thanks. :)

CeraTheRed:
I guess they would need specific colors to be like video game icons (8 or 16bit style), but I know what you mean. Thanks. :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha, awesome! :lol

Oh, and Ducky seems to slowly take over the avatars of all members... and she has started with our poor RockingScorpion :( She's the most evil swimmer after all and you parodied Petrie... might be a reason why so did it  :idea Ducky RULEZZ!!! :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh my god, it has happened. I'm infected with Ducky's cuteness and if this keeps going I'll die from diabetes. Guess it was a bad idea to invite her to my place. I had to draw her today again!

...:D
(But seriously, I LOVE her character design. Next time you won't see a Ducky drawing here, I promise. But I have another one in mind already..xD)

[align=center]Follow me, I lead the way

Source
(for bigger size etc.)[/align]

Have you ever seen someone being so confident when walking?
She'll lead you anywhere like a pro.
Every sharptooth out there will turn around and run like there's
no tomorrow if she is walking towards it. :D

Also a song came into my mind when I did this. Listen to it, then imagine her walking to it and you'll know why I was grinning so much while drawing. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2aHdtD2dqk

And no worries: The pencil version is right here: http://fav.me/d7k0dri
 :)

Hope you like it, until next time.
RockingScorpion. :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
So cute:)

LOL at the music in the link.

Here's another bit of fitting music she could march along to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRYBke5eisY

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I DO like it a lot, great job, but there's one thing that I quite do not get: Her expression doesn't really fit the title you gave the pic. If Ducky is going to lead somebody, she should have a more determined and eager expression and, in my opinion, Ducky doesn't convey these emotions. Just something I noticed  :angel

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Dalekdino: This one and lots and lots of other Pokemon Route Soundtracks from all generations, I guess. :D

Ducky123: You really think so? I for one think it fit's pretty well...but perception is always objective. ;)
I asked around a bit and from what I heard she does look determined.
But aaanyway...me and finding a good title, this is a story for itself. I never was really good at finding those, so if you have some ideas, I'm always open to those. I also struggled with this one.
 :D

To both of you: Thanks. :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, maybe I'm seeing stars? :lol: As I said, I DO like the picture nevertheless and the title is alright too.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Seeing Stars...mhm...this might have something to do with one of the drawings I've planned. And Ducky is totally not in it...okay, she totally is. xD
It might be a funny one though. :D

Aaaand like I promised, this time no Ducky. There are more characters at last. xD

[align=center]Plotting Cera

Source

...do you really want to know what she's up to? :D

Funfact: Except for that grin this is me when I'm drawing or am concentrated in any way. My tongue has a mind of it's own. xD

Oh and btw: This rarely happens but when I looked at the digital version here, I was like: Woah.
I don't want to boast around, but the outlines were so smooth. It's still looking good in 2067x2500, which is something for handdrawn outlines, at least by my standards. Since I'm trusting all my watchers and you guys, I made the big version available. ;)

I barely am surprised by my own works so yeah, now that it finally has happened I'm going to be happy about it. xD

That's it for now, so...

Hope you like it. :)
RockingScorpion

Edit: Colored version coming up tomorrow. After doing this in one go it's enough for today.^^

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You're a  true LBT fan if you...
know what Cera is going to do next in the movie :lol

Seriously, this is awesome!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
You're a true LBT fan if you...
know what Cera is going to do next in the movie

...seems like I'm no true fan after all. xD
What especially are you talking about?^^

Thanks again and...colored. :D

[align=center]Plotting Cera - Colored

Source

...my next idea will be..something. xD

Hope you like it. :)
RockingScorpion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
...seems like I'm no true fan after all. xD
What especially are you talking about?^^
She's getting sprayed at by that bug :p Well, I wrote that about 3:30 in the morning just before going to bed so yeah :lol

Looks even cooler when coloured (btw: I finally finished my sketch of "There's someone in my room" today :))

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
...I'm the one who derped here. xD
What I read again and again was:

"You're a true LBT fan if you...
know what Cera is going to do in the next movie"

That with the bug..of course I knew that. xD
(I decided to not include it in my drawing. ;) )

btw: I finally finished my sketch of "There's someone in my room" today

Ooooh, definitely have to check that one out later. :D

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh, it'll take some time until I will have uploaded it... I usually wait until I have a few pictures ready before I scan them... lazy me :lol

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ducky123: I sent you a PM..or did I? I'm not so sure actually..xD
But it you want to show it to me like that, a photographed version of your try would be nice. :)

Aand here it comes:
I already asked a huge Ducky fan here, whoever that may be (:D), about a different color scheme for Ducky.
Here's why.

Have a Ducky Pokemon Crossover, with Ducky as a Shiny Pokemon! :D

[align=center]I'm Sparkling! Yep Yep Yep!

Source

For info: A Shiny Pokemon is a pokemon with a different color than usual, the most known one is the red Gyarados from Gen2 and the remakes. They're pretty rare, so if you ever see one, you're lucky. Don't let it get away. :D

Oh, and this was the idea of my girlfriend. She also thought pink would suit her best. :D
She also is a bit into LBT, though not as much as I am.^^

Oh and of course -
Pencil Only: http://fav.me/d7l16ue
And in this case a third one with regular colors: http://fav.me/d7l17au

Oh btw...I dunno when I'll find time for drawing again in the upcoming time. I have some photos I have to work on and I don't think I'll start anything until I'm not done with that.^^

Hope you like it :)
RockingScorpion

Oh and btw: If you want, you can guess what was the hardest part in this drawing. :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I love this, you put two of my top favourite childhood things together. Mind you I too have made pokemon and LBT crossovers.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
You caught a shiny Ducky!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol I love the shiny color you gave her. To me, the best thing about looking for shiny Pokemon is their color.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm, I should start asking people random questions and base my drawings off their answers... :DD

Well, what can I say? HOW DARE YOU DRAWING HER SO CUTE?!?! :lol Seriously, I can't resist her smile, it's almost evil ^_^

Ducky123: I sent you a PM..or did I? I'm not so sure actually..xD
I saw your PM, don't worry. I scanned the pencil version today. Going to upload it on photobucket either tonight or tomorrow. Colouring will probably follow rather soon :)

Oh and btw: If you want, you can guess what was the hardest part in this drawing. dino_laugh.gif
The legs and the feet in particular?

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the replies, everyone. ;)

Dalekdino: Two of my top favourite things, too. :D
CeraTheRed: If they wouldn't be so hard to get, that is..xD
Ducky123: Asking random question when looking for ideas is something I did quite often now. xD

Evil Cute Ducky? Okay. :D
I guess I know what you're talking about.^^

Nice, looking forward to that one.

And..no, it's the pokeball. Try to draw perfect circles and you'll know what I'm talking about. xD

If everyone is interested, I just opened a topic where I show my non-LBT-related stuff, because I just started a small series which isn't exactly about LBT but still somewhat in the interest of this forum. Link is here, if you're interested. :)