The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Gang of Seven Grown Up

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I have always wondered what the Gang would look like as grown ups. I am sure there has been Fan Art shared here of them grown up, so forgive if this is redundant.

Little Foot Grown Up

I imagined that Little Foot would look similar to Bron, but I like how this preserved Little Foot's facial expression

[

Petrie Grown Up

I think Petrie's uncle Pterano was a good indicator of what Petrie would look like grown up.

Ducky Grown up  

I always imagined Ducky would look like her mom, but this works to preserve he bubbly personality.

Cera Grown Up  

I always imaged Tria was glimpse of what Cera might look like, but this shows the proper coloring and the grumpy stare is so Cera.

Spike Grown Up  

Spike is perhaps the easiest to imagine grown up, you need only enhance his plates and spike tail to imagine him as an adult.

Chomper Grown Up

This I imagine is Chomper if he was to become like other Sharpteeth, although I imagine he would look this way anyway, look at his parents.

Ali, Ruby, and etc grown up

Is Ruby a Spinosaurus or is that Geedo lol? I could not find Ruby as an adult. Ali is next to Little Foot, and Shorty behind Little Foot. It's puzzling there is no Ruby.  

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
So, do you want to discuss BlazingGecko's fanarts, or make discussion about how would Gang memebers look when they grow up?

Is Ruby a Spinosaurus or is that Geedo lol? I could not find Ruby as an adult
As I remember, it's main antagonist predator.
And Ruby is dead. :/

-----

Many times I imagined our little dinosaurs as teenagers and adults...

---

Also, there're many thousands LBT fanarts in internet, and I wanted to tell and show what are my favorite... hmm... is there a thread for that on forum?
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Well I am quite new, and lots of the threads I tend to find remotely similar to what I want to discuss are inactive old or I can't find them at all.

The point of this thread was to look at Gang Grown Up. It is more of my review of them and did it meet my expectations.

As for other fan art, I've seen them on the internet, but none of them are very similar to what I imagine.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
I wanted to look for more pictures of Grown up Gang in DeviantArt to post them there, but...

DEVIANT ART SEARCH? WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU????
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Apr 28 2017 on  05:24 PM
I wanted to look for more pictures of Grown up Gang in DeviantArt to post them there, but...

DEVIANT ART SEARCH? WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU????
Are you saying DeviantArt search isn't working and you wanted to share more grown up art,
or are you addressing me that I should have used Assistant to find DeviantArt?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow he did a good job with the drawings I like them a lot

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: ADFan185,Apr 28 2017 on  07:28 PM
Wow he did a good job with the drawings I like them a lot
I was surprised how close the artist got to the personalities and look of the Gang. I mean Cera, Spike, Petrie, and Little Foot are all spot on.