The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Its that time again

Petrie. · 22 · 2668

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
In exactly one week it will be the 2nd Year Anniversary of the Gang of Five forum (October 12th) and approximately (started it sometime in 2001) the 4th Year Anniversary for what is known as the Land Before Time Archive.

Bring food!  :D  Bring yourself!  And celebrate!

Any ideas for any changes that should be made to celebrate two years online?  Sure it may not seem like much, but let's face it--the GOF is teeny tiny!  To make it two years is phenominal especially considering most of the members are college students with other things to do besides post on forums. :yes

Anyone?  I'm willing to work something out...its the least I can do for what I put you guys through with my constant lamenting about how busy I am.  :P:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Anything you can think of  Roger will be fine with me... :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Oct 6 2005 on  08:38 AM
Anything you can think of  Roger will be fine with me... :)
You have no ideas at all, Nick?  :unsure:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well.. perhaps expanding the forum and adding some more sections would be nice... or perhaps putting a new banner up... Although the current one is nice..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I've posted some pics behind the waterfall. ;)

Do we really need more sections?  It's been fine like this since the place was made....like what do you have in mind?  I think all the bases are covered.

New banner?  Hmmm...maybe I can work something out. ;)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The banner will have to do, I guess... As for more forums, well If I get an idea, I'll post about it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Hey what about my banner? you said that once this banner gets changed again my banner I sent to you Avrens will be put up. that was your words to me... so my banner should be up since you promised to have it up the one that I made at the same time as you did with that banner, so in the long run my banner should be up next. a promise is a promise  :mad .

-Threehorn

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Altogether I like the GOF as it is. Maybe we could put up a new background for a change? A dark background from an LBT screenshoot (e.g. space, nightsky, under-water view). As for new sections, what sections are you thinking of Nick?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well I was thinking of a section that dealt with the upcoming Tv series, seperate from the other forums on lBt
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Oct 7 2005 on  05:09 PM
Altogether I like the GOF as it is. Maybe we could put up a new background for a change? A dark background from an LBT screenshoot (e.g. space, nightsky, under-water view).
Malte, see the stuff 'behind the waterfall'. ;)

Nick, I suppose you do have a point since the tv series isn't the theatrical film, and I guess it really isn't a sequel either.  My next trip into the admin panel to test things I'll add a new section.  Maybe you and Wayne can watch over it.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wouldn't mind watching over a section of a forum. be my first :D

-Threehorn

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd be glad to do it Arvens :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I figured that it would be good for you Wayne since you obviously have connections, plus you might have a voiceover part. :)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yep, but it depends if the directors think that I am worth a shot since I was told that they might only go for people in the USA only. and with that I have a chance but not sure how much of a chance I got but still for a goal so to speak since I seem to be the only non-USA civitison that is asking for casting part. So with that I got some added points from getting a auditioining in :D

-Threehorn

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They may need you if they need to 'dub' the voice. But since both Us and Britian speak English a dubbing won't be necessary. Anyway,  as long as they haven't all-out rejected you, you still have a shot.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Michael York isn't American and they sure didn't dub his voice. ;)  Plus Ozzie and Strut had British-ish accents.  I don't think that will work against him.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for the support :D

I hope to get in :)

-Threehorn

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the back ground we have up now is the screen shot I took of LBT 7 when the Rainbow Faces was leaving the Great Valley. I still got that pic on my computer and the pic on the buttons. They look cool for being on the fourm no problem at all being up. lol

-Threehorn

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It looks nice threehorn
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Indeed...it worked perfectly, that's why I used it. :)