The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Changes coming to my LBT site

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, I've given it alot of thought, and I have decided to make some changes to The Land Before Time WD.  Both positive and negative.

The first being that it'll move back to being a FREE site.  As some of you older members know, when I first started the site, it was made completely free and was under a co.cc domain.  It was then changed to a paid .com site so I could do more with the layout and make it look better.

However, I have run into financial situations with my apartment and have decided to make cuts where I can.  This is one of the sad choices I have to make to save money.  I have luckily found a good layout to work with at freewebs and have chosen to use that.  It'll just be less expensive for me this way.

The next thing is that I'll be lowering the quality of the videos to make them more on par with the mods here.  I was thinking of going as low as 96p.  I know it'll look terrible, but it's for the best.

Also, I have found three video hosts to work with on this.  Each one will mean limited viewing with the players, but I'm sure you can all handle it.

I apologize to anyone who might find this as an inconvenience, but it needs to be done.

Expect the completed changes in a few months at most and enjoy the paid version while you can.

See ya later!