The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dinosaur Revolution

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's also on the Discovery Channel. I did a little bit searching around and it looks like there will only be 4 episodes. Also, I found the main site for this show on discovery.com, where you can watch video clips of the two episodes that have already aired.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/dinosaur-revolution/

I haven't seen any of the videos yet, but I figure I don't need to since I've already the show on TV.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Sep 7 2011 on  01:29 PM
That should deliver a pretty clear message to any creature nearby. Nobody messes with a mother mosasaur and her babies.
It reminds me of the Jurassic Fight Club episode where a male Majungasaurus wanted to mate with a female but she wouldn't because she already had an infant. So he killed it, thinking he would get to mate. He ended up with a broken neck and, to add insult to injury, she ate him. While he was still alive.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm really looking forward to seeing the other two episodes of this show. They're supposed to be on tomorrow, but I just checked the TV schedule on discovery.com, and it seems they're planning to instead show some reruns of something different. <_<  I really hope they go back to the original schedule because I don't get the science channel. My only other option would be to by the DVD on discovery.com, which doesn't ship until November. (though it would be a nice birthday gift for me)

- Berix

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I found a site that has 3 episodes (eps 1, 2, and 4) online.

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Dinosaur-Revolution_27088/

Edit: I was wrong, only 2 of the episodes are available. Here's direct video links that work:

Evolution&#39;s Winners
Evolution's Winners
The Watering Hole

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The last two episodes show tomorrow at 8 and 9, central time, on the Science Channel

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
If it's the Watering Hole and the other one than I already seen them. I was wondering about the new episodes. Maybe they come out on the Discovery Channel

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I said the last two episodes. They're airing on the Science channel before Discovery. I don't know why.
Edit: They have no plans to air the last two episodes on Discovery. They didn't show them Sunday due to the date, September 11th.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, it sucks that those two episodes won't be shown on Discovery, especially because I don't get the Science Channel. <_<

Anyway, thanks for those links, DarkHououmon. That finally gives me hope that I'll be able to watch those two episodes at least somewhere online. :yes

- Berix

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I liked the last two episodes. Especially End Game. The fight between the pair of T-rex and the lone T-rex was executed well. A not so happy ending for the loner though.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I also loved the last two episodes of the show. They where really well made. I liked the fight parts a lot.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've been checking DH's link every day this week to see if the last two episodes would ever be available online. Today is the first time I saw links to watch the fourth episode. There are currently none for the third episode, but I hope that will change by Saturday, when I will finally have a chance to actually watch these videos.

- Berix

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm looking forward to the episode's if they make any.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, now this really sucks! :anger  I've tried both available video sites to watch episode 4 from DH's link, but both of them won't play because I've "already spent all 72 free minutes", and to try again, I'll need to subscribe (with pay). <_<  I think I'd prefer to wait until these episodes are uploaded on YouTube.

Speaking of YouTube, I've found that the first two episodes were uploaded by multiple people earlier this week. That gives me hope that the other two will be uploaded by at least one person within a week. I just can't believe I'm going through all this trouble just to watch something I could have seen if not for 9/11. -_-

I think I'll try to calm myself down by watching the episodes that are already on YouTube:

Episode 1
Episode 2

- Berix

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you yet to watch it? Well, if you haven't, it's your lucky day! I just watched the episode here. I've been searching all week and finally found one Enjoy  :D

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thank you very much! :D  Finally, I was able to watch the entire video without any problems (except having to pause frequently to let the video buffer, but I was okay with that). I really liked this episode, especially the part at the end about "the last dinosaur".

Now all that's left is to wait until someone uploads the third episode on YouTube or somewhere else. I'll honestly be surprised if I don't see it within a week.

- Berix

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Are they making any brand new episodes Justin?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No, Petrie85, this show will have just those four episodes.

I recently searched on YouTube and I still can't find a video of episode 3 (or episode 4). There's always buying the DVD, but I'll save that as a last resort.

- Berix

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's crazy. The episode is no where to be found, except for on TV.  :huh:
It's not on YouTube or any other video sites and no one has it for download. I've been searching but to no avail :(
I found one file, but it was removed  :(
I may try and catch another airing and record it for you. If it ever shows again.