The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Anniversary!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just remembered today marks my second anniversary with the GOF :D.  I joined on February 19, 2008, and I am so glad I did.  I can't believe it's been two years.  This place is so much fun, and everyone here is awesome.  I appreciate everybody's friendliness, and I'm glad to be here :yes.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hee, ^^ awesome! :^.^:

Congrats! It's amazing what can happen in two years! :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's awesome that you've been here for 2 years as well CT!

You guys post a lot more than I did, lol :D

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Congrats CT!  Now I understand why everyone thought I was around longer then I actually have, I could have sworn you'd been here more then two years!  Anyway its great to have you as a friend and I wish I had a chapter of TEB to post like I did for your birthday, but I've been so busy.  But in honor of your anniversary I shall start the next chapter today!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congratulations.  I bet you've had a lot of fun in your 2 years here and got to know many folks too and made some friends.  :yes

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yay CT :D !

Congratulations on your anniversary! It's been awesome having you with us and will be even more awesome as you continue to grace GOF with your presence :lol:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Aye, that was a really lucky day for the GOF indeed Anna :yes
The congratulations go both to you and the GOF as well :birthday

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
(Argh! Just my luck I'd decide to take this day off from the GOF! :slap My apologies for being late to yet another celebration. :oops)

I am one of those members who was under the impression that you'd been around here a lot longer than two years, especially considering how you've come to be one of the most prominent members on the GOF. Even having been a member here for less than a year myself, I can appreciate how much you've done for the forum. I lift my glassóoh, wait...I don't have a glass. :unsure: *gets glass, fills it with root beer :P:* I lift my glass in honor of your second anniversary, Cancerian Tiger. :cheers

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Feb 20 2010 on  08:02 PM
I am one of those members who was under the impression that you'd been around here a lot longer than two years, especially considering how you've come to be one of the most prominent members on the GOF.
I can dimly recall CT's earlier days, having been around nearly as long myself, and even I think in those terms these days. Mind you, I have been away for a good while.

But, yes, congratulations Cancerian Tiger; not for being here for two years, but for the positive impact you've had in that time.