The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A New world...Same old faces

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This one came to me in a moment of hearing a piece of particular music I can't remember the name of the song as of right now, but I'm getting off track.

Here is a preview of the story:

It dark, cold and wet. But that tends to happen in a cave after a few days...especially after being trapped for at least a week inside that cave. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

My friends and I have been trapped in here for quite some time now, and although they are getting upset about trying to get out...I won't let them move the rock that has fallen into place keeping us here...I just don't feel its safe.

For those of you wondering who I am....that's not important right now...but what is, is that our world is...gone...is the only way to describe it. Something happened just as the bright circle was rising, and everything...everyone...everywhere died...so far as I know. I think we may be the very last survivors...and that's a scary thought to me.

Well...I suppose for the moment that's all I can say...as there isn't much more to say except...

This is where you come in...

My name is Longtail Fury Skyfire, and this..is a whole new world.

I'll post more later today. :yes ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Reminds me of a story a char told in a playthrough I watched of Mother 3 a few months ago.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Dude this sounds awesome! I would definitely want to take part in it. I wonder how Zaine would cope with claustraphobia :blink:

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This... Sounds... EPIC!  And since I have just become addicted to RP, so I'm definitely interested in this!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There is one minor detail I may have neglected to inform you all about...this takes place after the gang of five and all OC's are fully grown.

...what you thought I was going to have children wonder a deserted and dead planet..not a chance! :DD :p

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Hmm. Post apoc LBT. I'll think about it but I have bunch of other RPs I'm playing. I'll join when one of them is done.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
hec i don't care if they are old geezers! this still sounds awesome :D

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Now aside from the original gang of six...and yes I said six. Why? Cause once fully grown Chomper would've been a very real threat...no matter how much he tried to fit in.

Now...for the list of characters.

FC's

Littlefoot- LBTFan13

Cera- Raga

Ducky-

Petrie-

Spike-

Ruby- GVG

*Ali- Raga

*Shorty-

*Chomper- Brekclub85**

*Rhett-

*Tippy-

*Guido-

OC's

You guys name 'em and I'll post em here!

Longtail- GVG

*Hunter- GVG

Zaine- LBTFan13

*Dante- Starfall

*Virgil- Starfall

Kai- Starfall

*Motochika- Starfall

Now for the names on the list with astriks in front of them, it means that those characters were in the Mysterious Beyond when the world came to an abrupt end...where they are is actaully up to you!!!

That's right, for every character you play, on your first post you will have to give a brife...or lengthy description as to:
1. where they were
2. what they were doing
3. how they survived the end of the world!

(P.S. And yes, I was going to invite Brekclub85 to join this RP as well...if he can. Which is why he gets Chomper by defualt.)

(P.P.S. If the name is in BOLD text then those are new additions to the cast..jsut to make it easier. :smile)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Count on Zaine to join in!

Also, could I'll take either Littlefoot or Shorty, but not both. Just choose one for me please, because I can't decide for myself.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I definitely want in.  I'll take Cera (naturally) and.... lets go with Ali this time.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, here goes.
Dante-Missing, presumed to be with Hunter.

Virgil-Missing

Kai-Trapped in the cave alongside Longtail-Can sense that Virgil is still alive somehow.

Motochika-Unknown, presumed to be alive

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
What exactly is it that ends the world?  You know, so i can figure out a way that Ali survives

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I had planned on it being THE asteroid that was supposed to wipe out the dinosaurs, which is why everyone believes they are the last group of survivors...but if anyone else has any other ideas, I'd be glad to hear them!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure if I'll be in this but I can do some ideas, though they are note very good.  

The 7th movie rainbowfaces could save some by some means, beaming or some other means that the individuals saved do not remember or in such a way that they are not aware they were saved.  Perhaps they can be totally offscreen and never actually appear.

An idea similar to Dinotopia, some sort of underground caves that connect to some island somewhere.  They may go into a cave for protection then find a cave system that leads them somewhere, maybe when the way out gets covered, a cave in in the first cave they go into and they go deeper, look for a way out, ect.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Maybe it doesn't have to be THE asteroid, there may be other cataclisms that may ocurr, maybe a super volcano (like the one in Yellowstone), it has enough power to destroy anything at thousand of kilometers from the crater... if near enough, it can create massive destruction into the Great Valley and all of the surrounding areas.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Chiletrek: That is another very wise possibility, as you are right, a Super volcano would indeed have the strength, and force necessary to shatter the earth around it, and force the survivors into the Mysterious Beyond.

@Kor: The underground cave system is another possibility I had not considered...that one may work very well too.

In fact...between the cave in both the valley and Mysterious beyond, the underground cave system and possible 'Rainbow face' intervention, I do believe we have just enough survival methods to begin...I hope...well I'll let the comments speak, tell me...are we ready to go?!

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm ready to start, but are we going with the meteor or the super volcano?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hey GVG, could I have my OCs Rita, Rory, Myra, and Greg?