The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ducky happy Petrie not so happy

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky:  "Cheer up Petrie!  Swimming is fun!  It is!  It is!"

Petrie:  *Glares*

Ducky:  "Just imagine that you are flying through the water."

Petrie:  "Me would rather be flying through the air right now."

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky: "Petrie... you know that you smell bad if you do not have a bath every day, yep, yep, yep. So do not be grumpy, oh no, no, no."
Petrie (thinking): "Every day?! Once a week already a torture..."
Inactive, probably forever.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky: "Ahhh, I wanted-ed to wee-wee all this time and now I am doing it, yep, yep, yep!"  :)
Petrie:  :anger
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Nov 14 2014 on  07:48 PM
Ducky: "Ahhh, I wanted-ed to wee-wee all this time and now I am doing it, yep, yep, yep!"  :)
Petrie:  :anger
^
Littlefoot: Oh Ducky! You do know we drink out of this watering hole!?

Cera: Oh daddy will LOVE this... :rolleyes

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Nov 14 2014 on  01:48 PM
Ducky: "Ahhh, I wanted-ed to wee-wee all this time and now I am doing it, yep, yep, yep!" :)
Petrie: :anger

A few hours later, during his mid-day shift at Treestars Radio, Petrie's bad mood is, unfortunately, still retained, though to a lesser extent, as seen in a clip of this aircheck:

(Cue this jingle (click on cut #10 for the specific one in mind and envision that the lyrics are "Treestars Radio!". Audio files may or may not work for you.))

Music begins playing in the background over this:

Petrie: *sigh* Wetting the nest bad enough, but going pee-pee in drinking water? ...Grrr...it all contaminated now...and me still thirsty! Oh well, me can live with it, I guess. 1:32 now at Treestars Radio. Petrie here! Hope your day better than mine right now... *another exasperated sigh*