The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 231449

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"What? No, not him" Haley told Bolt "And yes, I'm one of the friendly dragons, well, all dragons are more or less friendly, except for the Dark Dragon, we had fought him once before"

"Hey Patrick, look, it's a dragon" SpongeBob told Patrick.
"Wow, I can't believe my eyes" Patrick said as he wasn't even paying attention to Haley.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby looked over at his new passengers. " Re're readed ro ree ry rousin rooby Ree, rhos ran ractress.." He said proudly.. " "although times have tough around her, or so she said in her last phone call with me.,.' dixie added " There is it is.. geez, this place looks like dump.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You said it, this place is a dump" Jake told Dixie as he looked at the house.
Zim looked at the house, not really sure on what to say as GIR had finished singing The Doom Song as he fell flat onto his face "Hi ground! Make me a sandwhich!"

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Just as Negaduck was about to smash DW and Launchpad a couple old geezers came flying out of no where and then started to yell wheres the villan!

Negaduck just shook his head and laughed at the rediculous pair, when all of the sudden Darwing's knockout gas cylinder hit him upside the head and knocked him out cold.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We did it, we stopped him" Mermaid Man called out.
"Uh, don't you mean it was those two that did it?" Barnacle Boy asked as he pointed to Darkwing Duck and Launchpad.
"Who are they?" Marmaid Man asked back, his memory getting the best of him at the moment.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Who am I?" Darkwing asked,
"I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the nightmare that makes your waterbed tremble, I am Darkwing Duck!"

"And I'm Launchpad"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Lets head in ' dixie said, as  She climbed out of Mystery machine and hesaded towards the front door of the apartment complex. "Dee's on the third floor room 342.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Evil!" Mermaid Man called out of nowhere to which Barnacle Boy sighed and walked over to Darkwing Duck and Launchpad "So, you two are crime fighters as well?"

Jake, Zim and GIR followed Dixie towards the apartment complex "This place really needs a serious fix up" Jake spoke up.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"rhis risn't rhe ronly crappy ruilding" Scooby said, there were other building nearby that looked just as bad, this was clearly a place tha days.. Dixie opened the door and held it open for the others to enter.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Of course, you've never heard of us?"replied darkwing some what surprised

"yea DW here has stopped just about every criminal there is in the city, doesnt always look pretty but he does" replied lauchpad

"Zip it lauchpad" Snapped DW "so who are you two?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We're Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" Barnacle Boy told the two of them "And yes, we do fight crime as well, including Man-Ray and The Dirty Bubble amongst others"

"Yeah, I can tell" replied jake as he looked to the rest of the buildings.
"Serves the humans right" Zim added in as they all headed inside.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a clerk stood behind the counter a reading a book. " we're here to see Scooby Dee shes in room 342" dixie said politely. " Right up the stairs " The clerk said without any warmth in his voice..
_
 Woody sat up from her perth near a telephone poll on the outskirts on town.. He didn't like pecking holes in olf telephoine poles but it was only job he could fine.. He grumbled as he saw Darkwing Launchpad Hailey bv coming towards them. "Hey ! Can any of you follks help me knock down this pole. its the last one before i hit my daily quota..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Man, this place is deader than a mourge" Jake spoke once more, mainly in regards to the clerk.

Barnacle Boy walked over to the telephone pole "Allow me, I'll destroy it with my heat vision" he said as he attempted to do so, the heat vidion coming out half way, before retracting back into his eyes, along with Barnacle Boy gasping for air and attempting it again, only to have the same result and was already feeling tired from attempting it.
Mermaid Man on the other hand, he didn't really have anything of use on him that could very well help out Woody.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Launchpad, is manray the one that made me smell like fish for a week? and didnt the dirty bubble trash my cave?" Asked DW
As Jake and the rest of the gan walked inside, Bugs popped out
"this aint singapore" he said

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby headed up the stairs and passes the second floor finally stoping at the third floor. ' ok 342.. that should be to the left.." dixie said
_ The heatr vision had only cut partially through the pole.. " does anyone here have good strength to life the pole" Woody asked " He was tired from a lomnng day of work,...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So, this Scooby Dee, is she like, your cousin or something?" Jake asked Scooby and Dixie.
Zim on the other hand, was just glancing around before he saw GIR wandering off "GIR! Get back here! Do not disturb the humans"
"Aww" GIR replied sounding a little sad as well as he followed the group once again.

"You mean super strength? We, we aren't exactly in our prime anymore" Barnacle Boy told Woody.
"Er, perhaps you can ask one of them" Maermaid Man told Woody as he pointed to Darkwing Duck and Launchpad again.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes , she is' dixie replied. " shes a well-known actress at least among canine actors.. although times have been tough for her lately which is surprising..
- Scooby Dee sighed as she sat dow n on a suitcase which contained most of her remsining belonging. the last year had been horrible for her. Her last film had not done well, although Dee thought her performance wasn't that bad, work was getting hard to find, and her agent had suddenly vanished.. things couldn't get much worse..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"She was on the Evil Monkey show" GIR spoke up, however, whether or not she was, was a different story altogether.
"Oh, not that show..." Zim grumbled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Like I said Times  are tough for her right now" Dixie replied as they approached Room 342.. She knocked on the door " Cousin dee? Its Dixie!"
 Dee heard the knock on the door, she was dressed in a thin gown and had a tired look on her face. " She went to the door and opened it to find Dixie and Scooby standing there. " Cousins! she exclaimed with unfeigned joy " How good of you to visit me " i'm sorry for the surrounding but the ban k foreclosed on my house..' she said sadly..
_
 Ro rhings rare really rad ror rou..Scooby said
_ Extremely' Dee said sadly after  greeting Scooby and Dixie with a friendly nuzzle.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yo, name's Jake, in case you haven't heard of me, the American Dragon" Jake told Scooby Dee.
Zim looked at Dee with discontent "Zim, future ruler of this planet!" he more or less called out.
"I'm GIR, I'm a Mongoose Dog" GIR added in with a wave at Dee.